Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, January 1, 2010

New year eve♥

31st December 2009.
New year eve.

Went out with my mum in the afternoon,
to KLCC to buy some things.
It was new year eve.
And for some reasons i really wanted to see bii.
So i texted him asking if he would come over
to my house to meet my mum.
I thought he would say no but he said yes.
And my mum approved him of coming over.

I felt nervous and excited >__<
But around 7pm+ i had to go out for dinner =_=
It was my uncle's bday and i didnt know.
Bii reached at 8pm+.
I reached home 5mins after he reached.

My mum went to one of her friend's home.
So i walked up back home with the keys.
It was dark and i couldnt see properly up ahead.
Until i saw someone standing there.
At first i asked myself was it bii >_<
Until i could see him clearly i was so shocked!
Bii with glasses!!
and his hair!!
So xi mannnnnnnnnnnnnn xD
But he is still adorable ♥♥

So he had an 'interview' with my mum.
And he stayed till 1am+.
I couldnt stop looking at him and smiling.
Him with glasses and that hair.
Really really shocked me.

When the clock turned 12am
Fireworks set off.
I called him to the kitchen balcony to watch it together.
Who knew i could actually see him on that day.
And i thought it was just gonna be me alone on that day.
But it was him there with me, holding on to my hand,
watching fireworks with me.
♥

Baby, thank you.
I really didnt expect you to come on that day.
Sorry you have to canceled your plans with your friends.
You should have told me that you have plans >_<

I fell asleep at 2am+
But bii smsed me.
He made me CRIED!!
He texted me saying 'Today will be the last day
i will contact you'
I thought was it something my mum said?
I asked if he was just joking and he said does it look
like he was joking.
I couldnt help but cried >_<>
At the moment i wished he was just right next to me
so i can throw the rabbit soft toy at him !!
He always does this to me!
Saying things that scares me. But i dont know why
i keep falling for his trap over and over again. T_T

Woke up at 1.30pm this afternoon >_<
Was tired.
Spend my whole day reading back on History
and Geography.
All the terms seems so familiar and yet i cant remember >_<
Like Hitler story, Treaty of Versailles, World War I and II.
etc etc etc.
But its great to be reading back on what i've learnt.
As i kept reading, i slowly remember everything.
The interest of studying came back to me, but its too late.

02/01/2010.
Moments ago around 1am+.
Family argued. BIG argument.
My cousins, my brother and i.
Inside my room.
Not one word was spoken. Dead silent.
That was how down everyone was. I hate that feeling.
Its only the 2nd day of a new year.
Where i thought things could get better, but it got worst.
Feeling so down right now.
3.35am now. Nights.

Asking myself if 31st dec was a dream.
But it turned out, it really happened in reality.
Bii, Thank you so much.
I am so so so grateful to have met you and
even more grateful that i'm YOURS and you're MINE.
Even if you dont believe that i'm serious about you its fine.
I will PROVE it to you, that i will be FAITHFUL to you.
And its YOU whom i want to spend my whole life with.
Because baby, you are the BEST thing that happened in my life.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...