Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, May 9, 2011

i'm slowly climbing to the top.

YAY !
3 WEEKS OF HOLIDAY !
I couldnt update blog much because of classes,
and stresss for exams but its over and done with and
i've been so excited for holiday to come but now that its
here i have nothing to do -_-.

And seriously, just how much more hotter does the sun
wanna get ?! I'm going mad literally.
I dont wan to swear at the sun because my name
have sun in it . my chinese name that is.
Chow Swet SUN. it'll be like swearing
at myself if i swear at the sun wtf.

YEASH ! I finally got me iPhone4 ! :D
Obviously i changed my number so those who dont have
it yet ask me for it ! changed to Celcom -_-.
Mum got it for me not because she have nothing better
to do but she said i earned it back.
When she was in hospital i just skipped classes without giving 2nd
thoughts & many yrs she never got me any bday presents.
Thank you mum ♥

Yesterday was Mama's day ! ♥
whole family, relatives from hometown came to KL
and stayed at my house for brunch celebration for
mama's day ! :D
Had buffet at KDE oriental restaurant.

Dim Sum anyone ? :D
Went there at 11+ till 2pm -_-. just eat & eat like
nobody business. but i ate the less -_-.

Took a stroll around the club.
Super blazing hot sun.

My cousin =)
He is super adorable, funny and obedient.
i treat him like my own son / younger brother.

This is what we children do to celebrate mother's day.
After brunch. Went home. And ...
DOTA ! most epic way to celebrate ever.
After 1 round we went out to buy some snacks,
brother told my cousins that they just have to wait
in the car so they went out with their BOXERS.
but at the petrol station, brother told my cousins to get out
the car and buy snacks. laughed like mad non stop for 5min
straight. literally non stop.
Went home another round of DOTA wheee~

Texted my daddy to see if he was free for a movie or not
but something came up :(

So my brother brought me and another cousin of mine
to Puchong shabu-shabu !!
Been so long since i last had shabu so he brought
me to this place which is all-you-can-eat again.

Porky porky which i dont eat.

The thing i like about shabu is, you get ur
own pot :D Made ABC soup with the ingredient
they had. it tasted like homemade one and thats when
the whole pot of soup went into my stomach.

After a long hot day, in the cooling aircon room,
you thought ur dogs would wait for you to sleep
but instead this was what i saw.

My dog that looks dead. she occupied my
pillow. just look at her tongue sticking out !
At the moment i dont know if i should laugh or
stay speechless.

Today mum decided to let me sleep in.
you think its a good thing? no.
after she left she texted me to wash the clothes,
iron the clothes, feed the dogs, change her bed covers,
bath the dog. so i did it all.
be a couch potato. under the fan still sweating because
of the sun.
You know what i hate the most about staying home and watching
tv? i'm a girl who super loves to eat.

can you imagine staying home with only instant
noodles and you are watching food channel with all
those super cheesy yummy mouth drooling food ?
And even after you ate you are still hungry because of it ?
Or even when you are not craving for desserts but after
they show it on the screen you suddenly are ?
yea i was going thru that the whole day.

McDonald coca-cola cup saved the day ! not.
I'm gonna collect all of these !

Mum came home in the late afternoon.
Even she cant stand the heat so we went to KLCC for
dinner.

Went to KiKi by Fong Lye taiwan restaurant =)

My fav ! must order ! Sweet potato ball :D

Fried rice with rice wine :D

Because of those food channels i was mad hungry,
if the food didnt come sooner i would have ate
my mum alive. if my bf was next to me i would have
ate him already. but both of them all bones only nothing
to eat. eeee.

Went to Kinokuniya bookstore to get a book
i waited super long for !! :DD

Whole collection ! i misplaced 2 other books fml.
i'm such an unorganized girl.
I started reading this when i was in high school.

And now i'm on the LAST book
*nooooooo T_T*
I was mad happy because i could buy it without
my bf. we went to the bookstore together before
he wont let me get it just because the condition
isnt 100% perfect but they werent gonna get new stocks.
I was thinking to myself 'get 1st, nvm the bf' BUT
he called and i was like dear lord what a timing to call.

But must buy because its the last 'episode'.

I would munch on my dried guava and read it but its
2.15am right now and i can feel eye strain for staring at
tv and laptop too much. time for my eyes to get its beauty sleep.

cant wait to munch on you guys !
nyehehehehe ;3

And before i leave, i'm super thankful that some readers
showed me they love reading my blog.
you guys are the reason why i keep writing :)
since i'm free for 3 weeks, i'll do my lens review.
make up tutorial ? hmm we'll see about that.

oh oh and i was tagged by someone on the
马来西亚网络美女 ( Malaysia network beauty )
page ! I was so shocked because last year i was looking
at girls envying them on it but now i am in it.

like the pic here and here will you ? :)
thank you darlings ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...