Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

21.07.11, y u no winnie the pooh ?!

Hiiiiiiiiiii ! i know ppl think i might have been MIA but
if you follow my twitter you'll now i'm pretty much still alive.
*although barely breathing but teehee*
i'm still a happy girl.
i dont know why my eyes look especially big in this pic -_-.
Taken with iphone4 front camera at boyf's house
when he was sleeping like an ass pig.

Yesterday was a omfg-i-cant-believe-i-survived day for me.
I mean 7.30am got woken up because of period cramps ?!
Then i cant move, i cant get to class.
I curled up, i cried, i screamed, i fell back asleep.
My dog kaka, knew i was in pain, she gave me her
cute little paws to squeeze and she slept super next
to me,
when i opened my eyes she was there blinking at me.

How can u not wake up with a smile when you have
such an adorable puppy like this :)
Although she is quite a pain in the ass sometimes most of
the time but i cant hate her at all. When she was a little
munchkin at the age of few mths old she NEVER stop
following me literally. turn around and all i'll ever see is her.

College life, hmm pretty hectic once in awhile.
When got no assignment, totally none.
When 1 assignment come all come. haiya, lecturer trying to kill us.
And today a friend told me he got a snake in his house
i was like A SNAKE ?! a python snake.
i'll go have a look on monday :3 teehee.

Nowadays i'm using this apps on iphone called instagram.
I need more ppl to follow !
Follow me and i'll follow u so its easier for me to find u xD
I like the effects and its easy to share pics on twitter or fb.

Example 1, coke bottle.
Grandpa bought it for RM1 and i dont know how many he
bought because every time i thought i drank the
last bottle, i opened the fridge another few appeared.
must be magic.

Meeeee, lying on the sofa waiting for TM technician
to come repair the line. The thunder struck the phone line
and tv antenna. Brother had to spend RM300 to get a
new modem, and astro just got fixed today.

I used the apps 'label box' for the text, also another fun apps :D
angry bird is awesome and u know u agree to it.

Today is 21st July 2011 and i was so mad excited because

i saw on midvalley cinema preview screen that
winnie the pooh will be out but i checked all cinema
they dont have it at all !!
WWWHHHHYYYY ?!
I really wanted to watch it ! Winnie the Pooh is my childhood
memory, everything i have was winnie the pooh even school bag.

I really wanted to watch this silly old bear :(
i want a pooh doll too~
you may call me a kid but i'm that young at heart.
thats how i stay happy anytime, anywhere and everywhere.

I found this drawing on a paper in boyf's room when he was
busy doing house chores. When i saw the hair
i was like eh they hairstyle is same as mine.
At the moment, i realized, no matter what he is doing
i'm always on his mind.
I smiled, i felt blessed to have him. Although he is not
the type to express himself openly like me, he finds another
way to express it.

But ofcourse, until i found another paper i saw this.
I remembered this so well, when i was sitting with him he
said he will draw me i said ok. and this is the outcome.
When i saw it was hit him.
I dont know why, he just enjoys teasing me so much.
It is because of my reactions , that makes him laugh ?
Or the fact sometimes he is too smart for me he feel he just
have to tease me -_-.

But i know i love him.
thats for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...