Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

❤ItsAlwaysYou❤

















Sighs.
Another bad day. But why isit always has to be me and u argueing?
Its really damn annoying.
You stay quiet for no reason looking so damn moody.
I kept quiet for awhile thinking you were tired.
But i know you are not.
I kept asking you whats wrong. Yet again i get the same answer
'Nothing'.

In the past weeks, you've been to Johor for your work.
With few girls. What you did i don't know.
And i didn't ask.
Saturday you went camping with working staffs.
And met many more girls from other places.
Yet you held hand with them.
I didn't say anything but to hide my emotion.

I just felt that after you returned from this 2 places,
You've changed.
Just because we were mad at each other today.
You left me behind and you walked at a fast pace.
I cried in the car you didnt care.
Thats the 1st time you didnt care.
I couldnt believe it. I really couldnt.

After i reached home i managed to come online.
JiaLin just argued with her bf as well.
We think the same things.
Do the same things.
Even argue with bf at the same time.
Really good sisters =_=v haha.

Its almost 3am and i am not even asleep yet.
Why? Because i dont have the mood for it.
I didnt eat dinner as well. Why?
Because its your fault for making me this way.

Unloved.
Unwanted.
Unsafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...