Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lalala =PP

*new picture =D*
*More on my FB leave comments =P*

Anywaysssss~
I have finally reformatted my stupid laptop
from Window Vista
to Window 7!!
Its soooooo much better x]
*thank you vincent ><*

And now its 2.43am.
3rd sept.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR!! XD

Sighhss .
Confused in love T_T
I am falling in love with someone i
shouldn't.
How did it happened?
I dont know.
Why shouldnt i fall in love with him?
well because he have a gf.
And i am not the kind of girl who hurts ppl
to get what i want. =/
But how can i forget him?!
He is always there for me even when i
dont need him and he'll
eventually find ways to make me laugh.

Frank kor coming back to KL~
Hehe happy ^^
1year+ didnt see him already T_T
Miss him =/

Kelly Clarkson new song
'Already Gone'
Awesome song.
You guys should check it out =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...