Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tired and Angry x]

Sooooo tired today x]]
Slept at 5am last night.
Was webcaming with someone last night :]
We both fell asleep with our webcams on
and when i woke up
i saw his stupid face smiling at me :]
You could say we woke up
at the same time =D
Surprising thing is the webcam did not
get disconnected.
Usually it will =_=

Anyways.
I am angry today as well.
My ex bf sent me a text message.
Saying his friend told him i got a NEW BF.
Why he said that?
Because i talk to one guy everyday.
What bullshit is that?
So every guy i talk to everyday is my bf? =D
Wow i got hundreds =D
And my ex came online and read my blog.
And he fucking dare say i love
my best friend VINOD
just cause i went out with him.
HAHA OMFG!
i am dying of laughter x]]

If you are Terry's friend who has been
stalking me and is reading this
dont let me find out who you are =]
Better watch your back.

To those who are reading this.
Please remember
DON'T jump to CONCLUSION
when you HAVEN'T ASKED
people anything.
It really PISSES people off.
So if you dont wanna lose a friend.
Think before you talk =]

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...