Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wont be online for some time :))

*New picture :))*

I am currently sitting on the floor,
chatting with my dear,
and updating my blog =]

I am sooo sleepy >_<
and my backbone is hurting.
Been packing my stuffs and cleaning up.
Going to move to my new home soon :D
So my room is currently in a damn
messy state and the dust were
like 1inch thick! haha >_<

Have to sleep alone tonight x]
Kinda scared haha.
Cause i've beem sharing room
with my brother for few months.
Hopefully i can get some sleep tonight.
Still got alot of stuffs waiting for me to do.
So i wont be online for quite awhile guys :]
Try not to miss me too much :p

In another few more days,
a new month is starting :]
A new beginning for me.
Hopefully by the middle of the month
everything my bii and i planned
goes according to how to we
hope it will be.
And hopefully when everything
is settle i can get to see him
again :))

Tired but i just feel like chatting
with my dear ><
Sry i didnt reply anyone today ><
Will only reply my dear :p

Tonight sleeping on the floor >_<
omg~
My backbone is gonna hurt more.
So is my butt bone haha~
Well its just one night.
I'll survive :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...