Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, November 2, 2009

Wasted my day sleeping T_T

*I've never changed my wallpaper
since you became mine :)*

Today i wasted my day sleeping =_=
A friend called me to go today but in the end
i kena FFK again.
So i felt tired and just thought of sleeping for an
hour. But who knew from 1pm i slept till
6pm >_<
When i woke up i was like 'OMFG'
I wasted my whole day sleeping T_T
And when i woke up it was dinner .
I was suppose to help with cooking dinner but
i slept right through it dammmmiiitttt!
But i don't know why i feel so tired today.
And i didn't eat breakfast at all T_T
There wasnt anything to eat~

Anyways.
2days ago i slept at 6am and my
mummy woke me up at 10am
to go to a temple for praying.

So we went out at 11am
but my mum drove all the way to Klang
just to eat 'bak ku teh' =_=
But it was nice though :p
But since i am not a pork loving person i didn't ate much~

Then we headed straight for the temple~
I prayed. Burned joss sticks.
And i went to take my fortune paper thingy.
It says 'Glittering light at the end of tunnel'
And whatever stated there was true.
Usually i don't really believe in it
but even my mum's and my brother's have that
'light at the end of tunnel' line.
Is everything going to be alright soon? =)
I hope so. It really havent been a good year for me
Hopefully everything go well soon.
Especially since its been months since i've last laugh.
There is so much going on.
Sighs.

And after that i went to the tortoise pond side.
I remembered i put all three of my tortoise there.
But the name i wrote on their shell have been washed off T_T

*They should be somewhere there >_<*

*Or maybe somewhere here >_<*

* look at them xD*

But after awhile it started raining =_=
And we went home =3
Few more days Lian is coming back~
Wheeee~ x3


I know whatever i say or do dosen't mean
anything to you because i'm not HER.
But atleast i know i tried.
And yet even when i know you don't care i'm
still trying.
Is this stupidity? Or is this because of loving you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...