Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26/01/2010

*My eyes without fake eyelashes :]*

*Yawns*
I woke up at 8am today! :O
Totally unbelievable but yea its TRUE :D
'Sleep early, Wake up early
Makes you healthy, wealthy and wise'
Haha, this line has been stuck in my head for
god-knows-how-many-years but i remembered
it was from a 'better yourself' talk thingy the school once
organized and i actually attended. It was fun tho :]

People often mistaken me for a ABC girl
meaning American-Born-Chinese.
I am tired of repeating this over and over again but
i just want to clarify myself clearly thats all.
I am PURE Malaysian chinese.
No mixture from whatsoever blood.
Just cause my english accent and my personality can
sometimes be very american-ish and open-minded
doesnt mean i am an ABC.
I mean i studied in international school my whole life
and i used to mix around with different races people.

So which is why i CANT read chinese nor can i write them.
But i can speak chinese.
Mandarin sucks but cantonese i get a little tongue-tied
once in awhile. but still i am slowly improving myself
*Its hard because i learn it by myself without anyone
teaching ever since i was a kid*
So yea.. not taiwanese, not japanese, not abc
but pure malaysian chinese. :]

A friend posted a comment on my facebook wall
saying she saw me in TS last Sunday.
Laughing and giggling with my bf.
She wasnt sure if it was me until she saw my bf's tattoo.
But she didnt dare to come over and talk to me, afraid
that she might interrupt us.
She said i am indeed very tall haha.
*thanks babe :]*

And i was wondering, when did i laugh and giggle
when i was with him?
Because whenever i think of last Sunday,
all i can remember is silly arguments of
'buying clothes' and giving each other 'options' that can
never be chosen because whatever options we gave
each other was something we hate :p
But who knew in other person's eyes, we were seen
as a happy-sweet-couple.

Well okay, i admit i did laugh and giggle.
But that means he makes me smile
all the time :]
even with those silly arguments we still laugh if
off. Although he can be veryyy stubborn
*in a good way* and i admit i am stubborn too.
*in a good or bad way? i dont know. ask him :p
but nvm i know his answer, he will obviously say
my stubborn-ness is in a bad way*

But anywayssssss.
If you guys see me anywhere, it wouldnt
hurt to say hi :]
I dont bite~ My stupid bf might look scary
but as long as i am around i am sure he doesnt bite :]
But i am sure if anyone tries to hurt me he'll
definitely bite ;D
And i am very sure if anyone tries to flirt with him
i will bite. Definitely. ;3

Its only 11.33pm and i am sleepy.
Omgosh i blame you bii.

Its going to be 5mths soon and yet we havent
reach to the point where we would argue with raising our voices
to the loudest and be mad at each other for few days.
Its pretty unbelievable but its reality :]
Another 5days till i can see you again :(
I heart you. <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...