Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, January 18, 2010

hate him for being skinner than me.

Today woke up at 8am because i heard
my phone sms tone rang.
Bii smsed me. After i replied i slept back =_=v
Woke up at 10am ~

Went out with my mum, went to KLCC to deal with
some stuffs. And suddenly she said 'we have to
wait for your 'dad' to have brunch together'
*rawrr* i totally forgotten that he came back.
Was fucking pissed at him but i guess i have no choice.

Went to pick him up from the hotel he was staying in.
He said hi to me i ignored *score! ;D*
He drove my mum's car and ask me what i wanted
to eat, i said 'whatever' *score again! ;D*
And from that moment he knew i was fucking pissed
at him so he didnt dare to speak another word to me.

Went to Bangsar for our brunch.
Ate Dim Sum.
And after that went to KLCC again =_=
My mum said 'Welcome back to KLCC' haha =_=.

She and my dad went somewhere to get new glasses.
She sent me off to help her do something.
After i finished with her stuff, i was thinking
to myself.
Starbucks 'ice blended mocha' or New zealand natural 'mango tango'.
I dont know why but i was having a craving for
ice blended drinks. I know i am not suppose to
drink such cold drinks while having my 'time of the month'
but oh well. Bii wasnt around to scold me :p

Yesterday while he was eating he caught
me chewing on ice T_T.
Yeeeee Yerrrrr!
I tried to make him believe by saying i didnt chew
on ice but ofcourse he didnt believe. T_T
I just like biting ice :3

But anyways, walking walking.
Saw coffee bean, i had no idea where starbucks was again.
And yes i get lost easily, no sense of direction haha.
Ordered 2 ice blended mocha. One was for
my dad. Yes i am that nice to even buy for him while i was pissed at him.

Rawrrrrrrrrr. Enjoyed it so much!
Such satisfaction. <3
But my feet hurts.
I wore my leopard high heels T_T.
Need to train myself to wear high heels.

Went home. Went jogging straight away.
Love the sun <3 i was freezing cold from drinking
that mocha in the car >_<.
Needs to go HARDCORE to get my abs back.
It did come back a little.
Press my stomach its hard :p just need to
get the shape back now.
100 push up, 100 sit up, 100 abs crunch.
2 hours of dance practice.
and 100 times of jumping. I would do anything to get TALLER!

*Jogging isnt complete without songs.*

*Messy hair.*

*Tiredddddddddd.*

I hate standing next to my bf because
i feel like a fcuking FAT bitch!
Needs to keep fit!
Why the hell must i have big bones!
Or should i say
Why the hell must he be so THIN!
SWITCH BODY WITH ME BIIII!! ;(

Took few pictures of my dogs :p
1st one is Kaka.
Bii loves her more than me.
She is damn naughty!

*She looks dead*

*Sleeping. Her eyes are closed haha.*

*She is fcuking adorable sometimes.*

This is Kaka's mother. haha.

*Extremely nice to hug because she is fat :p*

*Sleepy head*

Bii called me, but guess what he was doing.
Playing PSP.
Which means 90% of his mind was on the game,
10% in our conversation.
But he still manages to hear what i have to say :]
He wanna play and wanna complain.
PICKY BII! i dont know what to do with his picky-ness =_=.
His place is currently in a no-electricity-state and the
1st thing he said was 'I scare the PSP run out of battery'.
I want to hit him with the rabbit soft toy so much =_=.
GEK SEI ME EVERYDAY!
But still i fucking love him <3>

Fucking tired, fucking bored.
Strictly toning my body.
Strictly keeping fit.
Strictly trying to get taller.
I hate you for being skinner than me ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...