Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New contact lens and perfume ❤

Yesterday, my boyf came over to my house.
And all he ever did was SLEEP !
Even when i whacked him, he open his eyes,
hugged my dog and sleep !

Sleeping beauty caught in action. >:(
He stayed till late night and left.
and he super loves my messy room -_-.

Yesterday i kept whining about my contact lenses
to few friends. I got worried because if
the lens is not here, its my lost.
Seller wont replace it.
And they posted it out on monday.

Adeline said if really lost, she will buy another
one for me~ But i wont accept it~
Its her hard earn money :)
Atleast one seller was nice enough to ask
if my lens have arrive or not.
The other ignored me totally.

If you wish to buy contact lens tell me,
i recommend a friendly seller to you guys :)
we even became friends.
And she is using my pics as sample for ppl :)

So yea, this morning when i woke up,
the 1st thing in mind was mummy is coming
back from china :)
And ofcourse my contact lens.
Around 2pm+ i sat at my living room and
stare outside.
When i heard motor sound i was like
POSTMAN IS COMING !!

And when i went to check the box, YAY!

Finally they came.

Pop c light green. 15.5mm diameter.

Super angel grey 16mm diameter.

My boyf said i got many pair of lens already.
I DONT ! i only got 5 !
I wan more !!

Green lens :)
Still a little not used to the colour but
still loving it :)

Grey :)
I got bored so i decided to do Lena inspired
mole. If you dont know who she is goole dot com it.

Ofcourse i did camwhore sessions but
i havent uploaded pictures yet.

And honestly i dont know how some
girls can wear shorts that just
covers their butt cheeks.
I feel so uncomfy whenever i wear those.

When my mum came back, i helped her with
her luggage, and she handed out
this to me.

Harajuku perfume.
Gwen stefani's perfume line.
This is the new 2010 summer line :D

Mummy bought 'LOVE' for me :)
Fruity floral fragrant and the sunglasses is
removable.

I have no idea what to update with so i just
decided to spam it with pictures. :p
Will update tmr IF i have more to share kays?

Plus i have one assignment to finish.
I have already killed one assignment and
now i have one more to rape.
Have to murder it by 30th and send to the
graveyard at 31st.

Big LOVES to all you blog readers ! ❤
Everyone has been telling me
'I read your blog all the time!
Update more update more!'

Thank you , thank you and big thanks!
Especially to those who kept promoting it ! :D
And no worries if you do read it everyday,
its not consider as stalking. or is it? xD

I know this post isnt much but
promise tomorrow or idk when i will
update with something better :)

1.30am.
omgosh, i have to stop listening to justin
beiber songs -_-.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...