Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, December 24, 2010

2nd photoshoot experience.

My 2nd photoshoot experience.
Fun but not so fun also.
The photographer is Benson Law, you may see his
photography or contact him for photoshoot
service through his fb page. click here

Well actually i did it quite some days ago but only
updating it on my blog now.
It is December, and when its december we all
think of christmas, and when we think of christmas
we think of cold white snowy weather which is known
as winter. xD

But sadly Malaysia is a tropical country so there
is no snow while other countries do :(
We do have snow actually. In Pavilion 5mins
snow made of soap haha. I went there twice last year
and heck no i am not going there again.
SIBEH CROWED ! No space for you to turn also.
Snow is suppose to be cold but when u r there
it is like mother nature sauna. Open area sauna -_-.

So since its December, we decided on winter theme.
Not so winter lah, i dont wanna faint with thick
thick coats on hot days. I just decided on
my brand new Topshop dress, xmas boots and a beanie
which i went to sg wang and buy just for the
photoshoot. Someone should give me an award for being so serious
when it comes to work -_-.
And also decided a summer-ish feel theme for our 2nd
theme.

Met up with the photographer at 10am and my
driver for the day was ofcourse my boyf.
Which i feel i shouldnt have asked him to drive
and wait for me because of some probs.
The area we did it in was at ampang, near KDE club.
There is a playground there.
We were also tagged along by benson's friend. its like
2photographer. tension 99.

Not even 5mins standing there i already got my 2nd
mosquito bites. Everytime i look at my leg
confirm got FEW mosquitoes feeding themselves happily.
Damn disgusting . And when i brushed them off,
there was blood stains. I have to pose and cant
scratch ! And ofcourse sweat 99. There was
no sunlight which made it hard for the photographers.
When i took off my beanie , my hair was wet -_-.
went up the car and blew it dry with aircon then continue
with 2nd theme.

My left leg.

My right leg. Kua cheong leh.
I counted both legs got 29 mosquito bites.

Changed my attire for 2nd theme. The mask
looks cool leh xD but we didnt use it, not match
for the theme. Its not mine tho, its benson's.

I think the 2nd theme should be better than the 1st.
I sweat less and the dress and everything looks better
to me. Somemore the location also good.
actually same place -_- just different area.
And i used a bear bear xD the bear my boyf's mum gave me.
But sadly i dont have the pics to share it with you guys.
The photographer havent edited it yet.
He's probably busy so we'll give him time.

This is my personal fave of the series.

He even put snow in it haha.

I was damn damn damn damn tired after the photoshoot.
But what to do, i wan/need experience.
There is still alot more asking me to be their
model but i got no time.

And on the same night when i went to bed,
there was a mosquito in my room and i didnt know.
additional 10 bites on my face which means
i had 39 mosquito bites in one day.

If i have lack of blood in my body one day,
i know what to kill. Becareful mosquitoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...