Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, March 18, 2011

Penguin ❤

I really dont know how to start -_-
So blank from all the assignments i have to do especially
moral because i am the one doing someone's else part,
typing of essay and slide show fml. Seems like no one
volunteer. Then i am confused about the GLT one as well and
i totally forgotten about the mass comm one.
And its all dueeeeee in April. Moral is on the 22nd march tho.
I need formal wear and i got NONE.

Anyways, my boyf NIXON will be mad happy because
he is finally on my blog again after so long.
He have to understand, sometimes there is things u cant do
it all the time, must wait a long period of time then only
do it again. This way only make things special :p

On Valentine's day he bought me the Longchamp
bag i've always wanted. And on my birthday the
fuji instax mini 7s camera that i've longed for.

yes, its amazing how a man can actually love
someone so deep.
Yes we did have some problems back then but now
its all good again :)
i'm just too precious to the point where he cant throw
me aside. i'm not joking xD

So i am sure most of you know the instax film
only have 10 per box and they are not cheap.
So ofcourse when you first get something new
you will wanna test it out. I did.
And i wasted 3. The picture came one too
dark, too light or too blur and now i have two left.
Which means i need to get more.

my 3rd attempt.

Yesterday went to Timesquare with my cousins
for brunch. bought 2 thing i thought i could
share to other hello kitty fans :)

Silicon iphone 3Gs cover.
Very pink, simple and cute.

Laptop bag.
They have pink as well but black seems nicer.

Yea if you noticed, alot of my things are PINK.
I wouldnt mind a pink room, pink this and that
but i would mind a pink CAR.
I think cars in pink doesnt look that nice.

And yesterday, Mr.Nixon Ng made me damn
annoyed, insecure and pek cek !
I wont say why but i will tell you what i told him.
I said "I think i should get an uglier boyf so i wont have
so much STRESS". I know he is mad happy to hear
that because after 1 year i've praised him good looking
indirectly.

Hello to the dog who literally cant live without me.
your furs is getting long :(

Today went out with the boyf to watch a movie.
Cantonese movie called
Men Suddenly In Love. Its a comedy about men
cheating on their wife. After the movie i kept
telling the boyf thats the future him.

And he finally decided to pass me the 'pebble'
today ! After i literally motivated him to get his
butt to gym :D
We call it pebble because i call him penguin.
When a penguin gives a pebble to their mate its
forever :)

Baby what are you doing on the box ? xD

Inside the box is tah dah ! This.
He said it looks like me so he just had to choose
this as our pebble -_-.
It doesnt !!
Well okay maybe a little -_-.

Thanks for the day baby
I LOVE YOU :)

1.10am, time to get my arse and get moral done.
Not done = no sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...