Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

i'll always be with you until the end.


Ughh medicines :(
yup those are mine, i have gastric infection.
But it have gotten alot better now.
Even my medicine have pink xD
God knows i love pink so much.

Guess what i've got? :D
wait for it.
wait for it.
waaaaaait for it.

Sony Vaio box. pretty obvious isnt it ?

I've gotten a new lappy as my bday present from my
daddy ! PINK VAIO E SERIES !

Now i no longer need to type on on-screen keyboard :)
can write my blog faster without having to click
alphabets one by one. yay!
Thank youuuuuuu daddy ! :D

Was suppose to update like few days ago but thanks to exam
and last min studying i do not have time.
When i got home, i remembered i was on my bed sitting,
with the book in my hands and i fell asleep
without knowing until the boyf called me.
Slept at 1am set alarm at 5am to study.

But anyways, Babe lyn had her last overnight
at my house last week :(
We met up in the afternoon, paid a visit back to sayfol.
But the guards was a pain in the arse saying its
Saturday and they are closing early that its impossible
to spare us 5mins but i dont effing care i walked in and
they had to give us 5mins ahaha!

The stupid guard followed us behind saying faster faster
i really wanna turn around and say dude shut the fuck up,
i dont understand a word of IN-glish.
Sayfol is already bad enough and the guard made it worst.
Dear lord, bless them.

Took a cab to KLCC.
Waited 30mins just to get seats in Chilis omgosh.
Ordered Salad, Chicky & Nachos.
Yup, we girls can eat alot too. Especially me who always
say i wanna lose weight but cant be bothered.

Wheeee ! the food came the food came !

Mum said i lost alot weight :/

After our brunchner *yes 3-in-1 meal*
We went to supermarket to get stuffs as we planned
to stay home the next day and cook ourselves because
there is no transport out.
Cheese baked rice or spaghetti i kept asking.
she insisted cheese baked rice but i had doubt about it,
which ofcourse my doubt eventually came true.
Cheesey got burned. ahahaha.

Knowing mum is still going thru pain, went to Godiva
to buy a little something for her.

And ofcourse sealed with my red lipstick kiss.
gosh, my lips is so smexy.

So the next day, baked cookies.

i cant be bothered to put it nicely so the shapes were
all different but thats what made it unique xD

Jia Lin and i sat INFRONT of the oven and watched it expand -_-.
We were actually amazed. -_-.

*DING* its done its done !
i find it weird, 1st its soft, then after cooling down its hard,
then soft again. the taste wasnt so bad.
i gave my brother, jason mark, and even my dad to try
they said its soft but still taste like famous amos ahahaha xD
Except jason acted that he had stomachache after eating it -_-
i wanted to hit his head so much.

My brother and i tried this amazingly love at 1st bite
chocolate+ice cream.
That even the store was closed, i still asked the lady if i
still could purchase more.

If you see it try it.
satisfaction guarantied 100% sexified.

Sighs, i pity my dog kaka.
she had to shave off her furs :(
it was all super tangled to the point that you
cant untangle it anymore :(

Look at her now, with that Mohawk on her back.
She reminds me of . . .

PUMBAA from Lion King ! wtf.
Even kaka still got her tail !
Super identical fur cut except the ears.

Just look at her paws :(
she used to have super furry boots that she was super
proud of.

She is like the furriest dog at home and now she
is the baldest. Poor thing you :(
i had to cover her with blanket last night
incase she gets cold.

After picking her up from the pet saloon she actually
got MAD at me thinking it was ME who wanted to
shave her this way. Usually when i call her name
she would look me in the eye but yesterday when i called her
name she looked the other direction.
even my dog got attitude. and i didnt even teach her that.
good job. but she stick next to me the whole night
knowing she was wrong after i cover her with blanket and kissed
her good night.

Tuesday morning, 7am+ i woke up automatically
and the next thing u know babe lyn whatsapp me.
she was already at the airport waiting for departure.

She sent me pictures. beautiful sunrise.

Her ticket :/

Her in the airport.
chatted till almost 9am. until she had to get on the plane.

know that i'll always love you :)

saying goodbye is always the hardest part.
my tears did fell :)
but i was smiling knowing she'll be back soon and
singapore isnt that far.
but she is gonna be in shanghai for some time 1st.

3pm+ after she reached she changed to her shanghai
number and texted me. i was mad happy :)
knowing she reached safely.
then whatsapp the whole day. even till now keep whatsapp-ing.

the pics she sent me from shanghai.

kinda looks like taiwan. ARGH I MISS TAIWAN !
when can i go taiwan again ? T_T

currently going thru exam. next semester
i'm gonna die faster. mad hard classes. sighs.

Currently obsessed with
Luo Zhi Xiang - Pei ni dao zui huo song.
He is the only, literally the only singer i look up to.
To all my loved one, wo yong yuen dou hui pei ni dao zui huo
(i'll always be with you until the end) :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog so much...
    Don't never give up, k...^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...