Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

love the important people in my life :)

Its been 2 weeks since i last updated.
Assignments and presentation is breaking my
imaginary balls seriously.
Group assignments all last min only start wtf.
Then stupid moral wanna give test somemore when
final is coming double wtf.

Like i wrote on my fb status :
Dear education system, why must you have assignments, homework,
test, assessments, mid-term and final exams ? we will love you more without it. sincerely, students.

Dont steal, i thought it out myself. copyrighted period.
And guess who likes my status? STUDENTS ! haha.

I swear this is something i MUST write out because after
19years my brother called me cute indirectly haha!
Yesterday after his class 5pm+ we were on our way
home from college, i was starving like mad. I asked
him to stopped at Shell station so i can get myself
some chips to munch on on our way before going for dinner.

While i was munching out of nowhere, he laughed.
I was looking at him with a question mark expression on my face,
suddenly he said i look like a CUTE small kid eating chips
so happily with no worries in mind. I felt like
a 5years old for awhile -_-.

Big surprise because in his eyes i am probably a 'manly'
sister who tells him to 'suck my imaginary balls',
shows universal finger half the time and yes i hit
him like mad.
Love you kor!

I got myself 2 super big size baseball jersey shirts!
I mad love them because its big.
I have an excuse to go out in big shirts xD
Got a grey and red !

You just gotta love them.

I feel so cute all of a sudden ahaha!

Yesterday met up with a friend Jason Chong whom i like
to call so close yet so far friend because we always
see each other in lifts, lobby and never a proper
conversation until yesterday :D

Went to submit old town for brunch, i was there super early
so i thought might as well bring laptop and
do research for mass comm assignment. Took my
mum's MAC laptop cause i thought it not so heavy,
but i was so wrong when i put it inside my bad -_-.

When Jason reached he was like oh got mac ah, i said no la
my mum's one. Then he took out a RED VAIO laptop.
i was like eff u jason eff u. he knows i wanted one in pink. yeesh.
But he gave me a PINK bear for my bday present.
i know its over for a mth but thoughts that matters :D
Thanks jason !

See cute or not ? :D
super soft also ! :D
Once again thanks !

Last night i fell asleep with the lights on,
laptop on, pens, papers all scattered around my bed.
Then my kai yeh aka dad, called.
I didnt know it was him until 1min later -_-.
I didnt see who it was and i just answered.
Angry bird ringtone is epic win.

I still remember last week dad brought my brother
and i out for dinner. After dinner he was craving
for ice-cream ! my dad also quite cute la.
And after ordering ice-cream, the waiter asked if
he would like any topping like chocolate sauce , etc.
Dad got excited over hearing chocolate sauce haha !
Love you dad! :D

Mummy called and sent me pics of herself
in China haha ! another quite cute mum when shes not having
her bitch fit moments.
Love you mum! :D

Grandma cooked maggi mee for me for brunch
and dinner today ! Grandparents cooking are expensive !
Once in a blue moon only. must enjoy every little bite.
Love you grandma & pa !

Dear myself, better start studying soon. final is coming up.
although not studying or last min studying can give you
pass but if you wanna get on dean's list its not enough.
Sincerely, myself.

I swear, procrastination kills !
I need motivation. Someone care to motivate
me by telling me that you'll get me a Madza RX-8 if i
get a super good grade even if u r not gonna get it but
dont tell me u arent until i pass ?

I am gonna cry on 16th April. Why?
BECAUSE, my idol Show Luo Zhi Xiang is FINALLY
having a CONCERT but i am NOT going ! FML!
And i just found out he have a new album.
Which i am listening to everyday until i get bored one day.
*i am always very slow with celebrity stuffs even if i am their fan*

I doubt there is even still tickets for sale.
How can he still look so good at the age of 31 ?
Love you luo zhi xiang T_T.

And another singer Derrick Hoh Wei Jian, released
another album last year and i only know 4 mths
later. failed. He disappeared and suddenly came back
with a new and super improved him.
Atleast he can dance now ! :D

His new song , Dang Wo Zhi Dao Ni Men Xiang Ai,
got me raping the replay button on youtube,
itunes and iphone. I m gonna learn the dance !
If he ever have concert here i am definitely going,
i love his smooth vocal voice.
Love you derrick hoh!

I found a picture that represents so much of me
and the boyf. He doesnt have a thing for domo but
he always points it out and asked if i wan one.

So you see :D
hello kitty + domo = me + him.
Bii you probably thought i left you out didnt you ? :p
Love you nixon :)

1 comment:

  1. Tat is nice that you like my gift..
    And you're welcome =D
    I know you eff me with my Red VAIO but my VAIO sudah grandpa for PC years =D..
    Drop by my blog sometimes yea =P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...