Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, August 5, 2011

emo emo gone gone.

See the black roots on my hair ? Disgusting right?
The worst moments for people with coloured hair,
especially black to blondes.
I know u all love my chubby cheeks :p
So i went to get Liese hair bubble colour again except
this time i went for 'Orange Mocha'.
The outcome is ......

Tadah ! this is under the sunlight, without the sunlight it
isnt this bright. I wanted to leave my fringe long but
all my friends said no, wtfish -.-
And once again, mum prefers me with fringe so i had it cut.
I wanted a more orange kinda colour :(
Nvm maybe end of the year when my hair is *hopefully*
long then i'll visit a saloon.

I'm sorry i didnt really reply to everyone because
i was choooo emo these 2days.
swollen eyes explains it.
& it really hurts when they one u needed the most
just isnt there for you but can be in cc.
Or when he calls he isnt willing to even understand or ask
'what happened' , 'what made u cry so bad'.
Then i was sick for couple of days and lost 2kg. I even took
a pic and showed my sweetheart jialin the bones
sticking out on my waist.

If vinod sees it he'll definitely shoot me left right up and down.
He doesnt like me losing weight idk why.
While some friends say i'm gonna lose my boobs and
be completely flat wtf -.-

But on last thursday i had a longgggg nap inside the
car and when i woke up i felt alot better emotionally
and physically. But my head still hurts worst than hangover.

Even my face slimmed down. this is a yay for me.

When i woke up this morning it was almost 12PM.
I dont know why i felt happy that i finally can sleep until
12PM. So when i woke up i showered 2 of my dogs, went
upstairs to iron the clothes, made lunchie for grandmama,
wash the clothes, help grandma cut vege for dinner and she said to me
'only u can make cutting onion look hard'.
I'm just not born to be in the kitchen :(
Then mum smsed me just to help her change her bedsheets
so i have to do it.

Then every once in awhile i go upstairs and kacau my grandparents.
Although they may say 'kakacaucau' to me but
i can see them smiling. I feel happy whenever i see them
smile =) Blessed to have my grandparents.

Both JiaLin and i have nothing better to do.
Leave XDO on just to lv our pets haha.

One princess one kitty.
I know my avatar damn cute.
Damn hard to lv it uppppppp.

Even when u get 1k combo you only get 8-7% at
the lv of 27, and we want to lv it to 40 so it
evolve to 3rd stage.

Today jialin and i talked about moving out and staying together
if she comes back here to study due to some
prob with the college in sg.
We were going wayyyyy over our heads.
Out of nowhere talked about cooking dinner together
like how we did when she stayed at my home, or
can just go movie, yumcha anytime, etc etc.

Because she knows my prob at home and only she knows
100% of it. I always talked about wanting to be
an independent girl, i dont wan to count or trouble anyone because
i would only feel guilty even if people are willing to do
things for me.
Staying at home, i got grandma to pamper me, i got
mum to care for me and gives me allowance once
in awhile.

Although everyone says 'its a parent's job to do this',
but i would feel better if i could handle my life myself.
Its better to get experience earlier 1st so after graduating
you'll know what u want to do right?

but my finals is just around the corner soon.
so i dont have time to be emo.
i need to get my study mode on ! :(

I dont know why i keep repeating the script
'the man who cant be moved' and 'breakeven'.
i find their songs beautiful :)

OH btw, my fb link is nao
www.facebook.com/cookiesxcoffee
other links is not me :)
Teehee~ :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...