Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

food is my future.

Hiiiiiiiii ! So i was asked if my blog is dead. Well
the answer is yes NO. It wont die
*for now* but sometimes i'm either too lazy,
too busy or too empty with my life to blog.
Or some stuffs are personal so i have to keep it
to myself :)

Plus finals are coming and i swear i am gonna study
but why am i procrastinating again ?! WHY !
Oh wait, because i got 'How i met your mother' to
watch D: I blame my fat hammy brother for giving me
the series. I'm on season 4 now. HD SOMEMORE !

Hiiiiii :D I look different rigggggght?
Looks more innocent right ? :p
Wanna know how ? Damn simple.
I can swear on my life to u girls, i DID NOT make up
here. All i used was, black contact lens and eyelashes.
no eyeshadow, no eyeliner. just mascara.
Oh yes dont forget, eyebrows.

Closer look :)
People always say 'less is more', yea i think
i know what they mean now :)
you dont need thick make up to make urself
look beautiful, infact sometimes too much make up
make u look scarier instead of prettier.

Sure you may look all dolled up but leave that
for special dinner occasions :)
your skin needs air to breathe, how can it breathe
if you cover it with layers of foundations,
eye shadows, etc. I dont use foundation at all.
I find it very uncomfortable. And i only use
lip gloss when my lip is dry.

Plus the 'nude' make up only takes 3-5
mins.
Just put on ur lens and mascara and you are done ! :D
save alot $$ on cosmetics as well :p teehee.

Oh and i've learnt something new.
Angry bird = Dulan jiao.
HAHA! sound so rude i knowwww.

Anyways, yesterday my brother took me out
for brunch at 4pm. yup 4pm, we both woke up in
the afternoon. teehee.
I didnt know there is Brussels near my house.
Seriously near, 5mins away only.
I can has decent western food near my house

now teehee!
And the price is reasonable.
We ordered 2 main course, 1 salad, 2 desserts, and drinks,
not even over RM100.
Its indeed delicious too.

Starting off with my FAVE !
Caesar salad ! Brother damn sayang me, i didnt
order it at 1st and he asked if i wanted cause he knew
i LOVE it. Kor kor dai sek~ mwax mwax

Another all time fave, Spaghetti Carbonara.
Very creamy mmmmmm.

Brother's porky burger.
from this view it looks small but its hugeee.

Chitty chatty with our stupid conversations .
Its been so damn long since i last have a brother sister
time with him :( We used to have it every weekend
until he have to work on alternate weekends now.
I feel its important to spend time together k :(

After our main course, i was craving for sweet endings.
Desserts :p

Creme Brulee, this was just soso.
I think the best creme brulee i've ate is at Zen.
Someone teach me how to make creme brulee please!
I crave for it every now and then :(

Waffles with one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Aiyo i'm craving for that ice cream now :(

Strawberries ~ It was soo sweet and my brother's waffle
came with chocolate dipping so you know the obvious ;)
Strawberry dip into chocolate = maximum love.

I've been thinking alot lately.
Future, what careerrrr.
At 1st i said journalism, then i said fashion magazine writer.
Wait, wayyy back mum said air stewardess.
Then modelling. but i chose college.
Then i said i wanted to go New York after i'm done
with college to future my knowledge in writing.

But you know what i want now ?
guess.
guess.
guess.

TV HOST FOR FOOD/TRAVELLING !
Dont laugh please :(
I mean i like LOVE food and i love
travelling alot. Right now i'm thinking why didnt i take
culinary since i love food so much?
But i know my future will definitely have something
to do with entertainment or food.

But i have one very weak spot when it comes to food.
I'll tell you, when a food is too cute to me, i will not eat it
unless FORCED.

Yes see this haagen dazs mooncake ice cream?
Its so simple, so round and its looks cute to me.
Its still in the freezer. I wanted to eat it but when i looked
at it i felt its too pretty to be eaten.
But i know i'll have to eat it soon before someone else eats it.

And ofcourse, when food is to be shown on TV
they make it damn nice and presentable.
I'll wanna camwhore the food more than eating it.
I need to get over this weakness.
My heart just turns soft when i see cute stuffs :(
Throw a rilakkuma or hello kitty in my face and i'll go
AWWWW. dont believe u can try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...