Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, April 3, 2009

[[ Another.Tired.Day T_T ]]

Today ii woke up at 7.30
getting ready for
my driving class.
The teacher told mie he would
reach my house
around 8-9+
who knew he came at 10 -_-
ii could have slept longer
T_T

ii drove allllll
the way to ulu langat
and after ii reached
ii went practicing for my own
*parking, slope,etc*
in the effing hot sun again
and guess what
my Right hand is darker
then my Left hand!
my right hand colour
is almost like
those BBQ chicken wings
which have just been cooked!

And since ii wear watch
theres a small patch
thats still white-ish =_=v

Practice all the way
until 1pm
then ii drove all the way
back home again
ii never got off the car once
and yes my ass was flat =_=v

After ii reached home
ii called hubby
just to tell him
how much ii missed him
while he was working xD
hahax~

Then my mummy
ask mie do this do that
run up run down
and ii packed quite alot
of my room stuffs into boxes already
as ii am moving house soon =3

DUST in room
is like few layers thick lolx!
no matter how ii try to clean
them they keep coming back
in just one day -_-

Used 3hrs to clean
my room.
=_=v

so~another tired day~
now ii am listening to
CHENG YAO! by Luo Zhi Xiang~
my favvvvv songgg x3
PartyBoy之道 兄弟为你撑腰
Boom Yeah Boom
Let's get this Party!Crazy!
你在爱情跌倒 回家让你撒娇
Boom Yeah Boom
Let's get this Party!Crazy!

hahas x3
ii'll end this topic here

M I L K Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...