Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

[[ Qing.Ming.Day]]

Today is qing ming day
so ii went back hometown
bai san

Climbed up the hills
climbed up the steep steep
staircases
one of cousin almost fell -_-

So we burnt things and
money for my
great grandpa and great grandma
and ofcourse we
had firecrackers

and my mum
even brought one of
my dog too -_-''

and the sun was obviously
hot and my skin
just got tanner
grrr!

then we had ice-cream
and went back to
my grandpa's home.

Because of my bf being moody
ii too, became moody
ii walked around the playground
near my grandpa's home
with 2 of my cousins =]
*One cousin was extremely
stupid as he bang his balls
to a pole while trying
to climb -_-*


ii sat on the swing.
it wasn't as sunny as before.
and the wind slowly blew
across mie
ii finally felt peace.
All the things that have been
bothering mie ii
forgotten about it
and ii just enjoyed the peaceful feeling

And ii was thinking back
that babe Lyn smsed mie
telling mie how nervous she was
meeting her bf for the 1st time
ii smiled.
ii am happy for the both of them.
and ii wish them hapiness =]
and thought back how funny it was
when someone tends to get
extremely nervous
when they 1st met their lover. =]

One thing ii love most
while ii am in my hometown
is the peacefulness.
It's like an average kampung place
without any complicated stuffs
like KL.
Just a simple lifestyle =]

Even though ii am back in KL
at home writing this post
ii really do wish
ii can return back to that
really enjoyable peaceful feeling.

Its really a one of kind
feeling that's
not easy to find =]

Photo copyrighted by milky!
ii took it myself and
edited it myself!

M i l k y

1 comment:

  1. LoL ~ thnx babe !! ^^
    muacksssss ~ hahas ..
    ahh.. bring mie to ur hometown =.=
    ii wanna try de peacefulness there too ..
    and ii bring babe to my hometown ~
    back to shanghai ~ weeeeeeeeeeee ~ LoL ~
    dam.. ii was really nervous .. =.=|||
    but.. it was happii to meet him..<3

    babe ~ muaks ~ <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...