Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fucked Up.

Its been few days since i last argued with him.
And from that day onwards
until now..
I am in a mess. Feel so fucked up.
I dont know what to do anymore.
Its like, i still love him but yet i dont.
So yea this is what makes it confusing.
'Too tired to hold on, Too inlove to let go'
I hate this feeling.
It hurts.
Can anyone save me?
What should i do?
Can anyone tell me?
Its been 2yrs, thats what make it hard to let go.

I called Vinod *chocolate man* =D
And i started crying.
I couldnt speak on the phone.
Tears were just falling.
Why was i crying?
I dont know.
But i stopped after Vinod told me
his house electricity went down =D
*Good for you Vinod* =D

I havent been eating alot too.
Skipped dinner for few nights.
I am losing weight but at the same time
I feel weak.
My legs trembles as i walk.

Who can save me out of this misery?
I cant make any decisions.
I wanna let go. But i couldnt do it.

I always said 'I wanna be single'
I have my chance now.
So why cant i do it?

I am falling deeper and deeper.
Who can save me from falling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...