Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Single&FuckedUp.Thx guys.

Mabel is officially SINGLE
and FUCKED UP!
In the end i just couldnt find
ways to find those feelings back.

Its hurts.
But its reality.
I promised myself i wouldnt cry.
So why is my tears falling?
Why do you keep begging me to come back?
What is done, is done.
I am sorry.
This is my decision.

Let it end here.
We werent meant to be.
We just happened.
I should've get to know u better
before i got together with u.
I am sorry.

Thank you to all those who
cared.
Thanks for calling.
Although some of you couldnt get through =P
And FUCK YOU VINOD!
you and your damn sarcastic reaction!
Haha!
Thx to babe lyn for trying to call through
no matter how hard it was x]
But thx =]
Thanks to you guys so much i am feeling
so much better.
I really LOVE you guys =]
Frank kor!!
I so gam dong T_T Thx.
I see you say that word i really so gam dong T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...