Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun.Day

*Vinod singing to Titanic emotionally =D*

27th August 2009.
Vinod and I met up again =]
We were supposed to meet up in KLCC
but i changed to venue =P
And vinod was 5mins late haha! xD
I wore my high heels and yet i was still
abit shorter than Vinod.
*Is this really for real? ><>

From Sg Wang we walked to Low Yat Plaza
and went REDBOX!! haha!
We started singing to 'Heal the world'
Micheal Jackson song =P
We were singing, shouting, dancing, laughing.
And we forgot all about break ups and leaving.
*Vinod, you raise me up =P*
Haha. We made up stupid lyrics while singing.
*Yes vinod I LOVE AIZEN!! haha*
The staffs there didnt believe i am 17
and he wanted to see my IC haha.
Anyways from 1pm+ we sang till 5pm.
Time just flew.
And we planned on doing it again soon.

Vinod called me last night.
He made my cry by saying
'I might have to leave by next week'
I cried and cried.
Is this for real? I just blinked my eyes
and another friend of mine is leaving.
13yrs of friendship and still counting.
Is there anything we dont know about each other? x3
Must you really leave v? =[
Who can i lean on when i am down? =[
I fucking hate you v. I really do =[

I wont forget our school days.
I wont forget about our days now.
I wont forget about the conversations we had.
I wont forget how you made me laugh, cry and smile.
All the times you helped me.
And mostly i wont forget the love you gave to me.
Thank you v.
I really appreciate all the things you have done for me.
Even if i am not able to see you off that day.
Remember to call me.
I'll be waiting. And i swear my tears will keep
flowing for 24hrs.
Its not the end of our friendship. Their will
never be an end to it.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Its so hard to say goodbye without crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...