Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The day when my heart melted. ♥

*Baby these clothes still have your scent x]
and i hugged the jacket the whole night*

Well i believed most of you guys know
i went out with someone yesterday
right? x]

And yes he's the one i love.
My new bf x]
And dont bother asking for pictures ><
we didnt take any pictures haha.

Well we met up in TS.
My heart was pumping >_<
i couldn't wait to see him.
Until i met him at the main entrance.
Gosh >_<
I almost fainted.
He is sooo cuteeeeee x3
Kinda different from his pictures.
But he was still soooo adorable x3

Our hands touched.
And he held my hand.
I couldn't stop smiling when i look at him.
And he kept looking at me x]

He bought movie tickets.
and we went in the cinema.
But its not the screen we were looking at.
We were just staring into each other eyes.
Until our lips met.
I almost fainted.
Its not just once or twice.
But time to time our lips would connect.
And dear you are a damn amazing kisser >_<
Haha~ xD
Endless huggings and kisses.
Everytime i think about it.
My heart melts.

Everything went well, until my ex bf
had to ruined everything.
I am too lazy to explain it.

Dear, sorry for making u worry.
And thanks for everything.
Especially your love.
The beating of your heart <3
The tempo of it.
Cannot be describe x]

I wish i can feel it again..

I'm dying for kisses. dying for your embrace.
When can i see you again? T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...