Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mentally and Physically Tired.

* A little sign for my dear =] *

Today i was mentally and physically
tired.
I hardly slept last night.
Had few problems with my mother.
But i guess its alright now.

My head was spinning, hurting
and i was restless.
But still i went out with my mummy and
my brother =]

It was 1pm+ i was having lunch.
An aunty was smiling at me >_<
even when she left she was smiling
at me with such
warm smile ><>
I smiled back and said goodbye to her =]

Buttttttt during lunch.
My ex texted me.
And we started argueing.
Really bad =_=
He made me mad.
and i stopped eating.
I lost my appetite.

Terry tham chee man.
Please check the dictionary for the word
'cheap' before you use it on
someone.
Because the one who is cheap is you.
Begging me to come back.
And talking about our memories.
Just let it go already!
Whatever you said isnt gonna change.
I am over you and thats it.
Its time to move on.
You should be happy that i went easy
on you during our arguement.

When my dear online on MSN.
He scareddd meeeee ><
The way he said something~
Like he wanted to break up with me >_<
My heart was jumping so fast that
it could pop out any min!
haha >_<
Bad dear!>_<
But because of you all my worries
just drift away
and my frown turned back to a smile.
Thanks for quitting clubbing because of me.
I will give you time.
As long as you keep your promise.
Its fine with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...