Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A night with babe =]

*Taken at my aunty's home*

19/09/09
My babe jia lin came over to
my house to stay overnight :D
She wanted to straighten her hair.
But we went back to my
hometown that night around 7 or 8pm
Stayed at my aunty's house
We were talking about everything.
Until we came across the topic
'clubbing' =_= made me wanna go
haha but i know its impossible =/
and came back at 12am+ >_<

Yup it was quite late already but
at 1am i started helping her to
straighten her hair.
From 1am we did all the way till
5am! I was so tired!
She kept sleeping! And i was standing T_T
We had few problems washing her hair
and the water was so cold >_<
My bf called me~
And later texted me saying he was drunk >_<
*Cheers for CARLSBERG :p*
After we finished doing her hair.
I went to sleep straight away.
It was sooo cold probably because of the water >_<
And we didnt even switch on the aircon.

20/09/09
Babe and i woke up at 10am+
But we didnt go out due to
transport problems.
My bii texted me >_<
His messages were really sweet today.
I wonder why >_<
He kept saying i dont want him haha >_<

Bendan dear~
You really so soh de na~
Dont keep think stupid stuffs >_<
As long as you dont say goodbye to
me i wont leave you.
And i'll wait for the engagement ring :p
Maybe i should buy a chain and lock you :p
I love you too dear.
I really miss you >_<

Well around 1pm+ my mum called
and asked me to cook for babe >_<
Haha we didnt know what to cook.
So we just found some stuffs
and started cooking randomly.
There is some pictures of it.
Well it looks erm abit bad
but we tried our best >_<
It was actually not that bad haha.
*Bii dont laugh >_<>
i suck in cooking~*

*Made a mess in the kitchen =_=v*

*She is so proud xD*

*Well this was our meal >_<*

*Full until wanna die xD*

5pm+ we went to sg wang.
So jia lin uncle can pick her up.
6pm+ i left. Went to have dinner
with my family.
And the day ended as usual.

*In my brother's car*

Time pass faster please >_<
I wanna move to my new home!
So there is actually internet that
isnt always down!
dammit >_<>
modeling coursessss~
Sick of staying at home >_<
And i wanna see my husband! T_T

I know i'm an imperfect girlfriend who cant give
you everything you want. But yet you still stick around
not letting go. And telling me 'I love you' everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...