Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Head.Gonna.Boom.Soon

*MSN with baichi bii :) But he offline already =_=*

OMFFFFGGGGG!
My head is gonna BOOM soon!
There is so many pageant show awaiting me~
November 19,20,21,22 and 24.
But each requires a talent round.
Thinking what i should doooo!
I hate pageants shows but the prizes are veryyy tempting :p

I was thinking of dancing.
Hip hop? Belly dance?
I was thinking of Hip hop and belly dance fusion x)
But i am stuck when it comes to
choreographing steps!
Especially since i've never tried this 2 fusion before.

Its been 2years since i last choreograph
steps for dances.
And now i am lost >_<
Can anyone help me?!
GODDD !
I'm gonna die soon =_=
Maybe i should find classes just to get dance steps? =_=
Gahh. It's hard to find classes for hip hop and
belly dance fusion.
Been watching it on youtube for some ideas.
Was amazed at how incredible some dancers are :)
And i don't even know what song i wanna use =_=

Another week and Lian is coming back! :D
I can't hardly wait~
Been a year since i've last saw her :)
With her around i am guessing November
is gonna be a crazy month :D
And i know she'll eventually wanna go clubbing
and drag me along =_=

A neighbor invited me over to take a look at
his puppies.
He was giving them away.
It was sooooo adorable :D
The puppy name was 'Susu'
All my friends calls me susu too hahas!
He handed the puppy to me x3
Asked me to take it home but my mum said no cause
i already have 4 dogs to take care of at home >_<
But i really wanted it though T_T

I should start sleeping early instead of 5am
everyday >_<
And i always wake up at 9am.
My panda eyes is killing me >_<

Back to brainstorming :(

I'm just a bitch that loves you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...