Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My.Feelings.For.You

I'm proud of you
I'm thinking of you
I cares about you
I'm missing you
I want to talk to you
I want to be with you
I want to hear your voice
I hope you aren't in trouble
I'm thankful for the support you hand
I hope everything turns out all right
I want you to be happy
I want you to find me
I want to give you a gift
I think of you as a gift
I hope you are not too cold, or too hot
I want to hug you
I love you
I want to lavish you with small gifts
I admires your strength
I'm thinking of you and smiling
I want to be your shoulder to cry on
I want to go out with you and have a lot of fun
I think you are the world to me
I want to protect you
I would do anything for you
I want to be forgiven for anything i've done wrong to you
I'm grateful for your forgiveness
I want to laugh with you about old times
I remember every look upon your face
I need to know if anything is bothering you
I value your advice
I want to tell you how much i care
I want to stay up watching old movies with you
I want to share my dreams with you
I want to hold you in my arms
I want you to hold me in your arms
I treasures your spirit
I wish i could stop time because of you
I can't wait to see you
I wish things didn't have to change
I love you for who you are
I love the way you make me feel
I hears a song that reminds me of you
I want you to know that i'm here for you
I stay up all night thinking of you
I'm alive because of you
I wish that you would notice me
I want to get to know you better
I believe that you're my soul mate
I want to be near you
I miss your guidance and advice
I value your guidance and advice
I have faith in you
I trusts you
I believe you
And lastly
I'm glad you are my boyfriend.

Even if you dont feel the same way as i do.
The love i have for you won't change. =)
Xiao Ser ILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...