Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, October 26, 2009

Sleepy :(

*I love leopard prints :D*

Today i went out to Timesquare alone T_T
Well cause my mum had to meet her
friend and she wanted me to
go with her.

Since i already went timesquare yesterday
i have nothing to buy anymore.
I really had noo idea what to do there >_<
But after 10mins of walking round and round.
I remembered someone works there xD

IKKI! xD
Hahas.
I went to anime tech to look for him
as he works there.
We talked for almost 2hrs xD
It's been awhile since i last visited him :)
He showed me his HTC diamond phone.
I really liked that back of it :)
Looks special.

After almost 2hrs my mum called me to go look for her.
Ikki was busy with customers xD
So i said goodbye and left.

After i reached home.
I online for awhile finding my bii still online =_=
He just told me he didn't sleep for a day.
*Baichi bii better go sleep na >_<*

And after awhile i went to help my grandma
with cooking for dinner :p
Why is it everytime when i tell friends that i'm
helping out with cooking their reactions will be like
"omg you? cooking? you can actually cook?"
>_<>
You guys don't have to keep laughing at me dammit~

Well after dinner i received a message
for another pageant show :D
I'll probably be attending for this one i guess. :D

Anyways i fell asleep at 12am+
and just woke up not long.
It's currenly 2.45am here :)
That's all to update now i guess.
Feeling sleepy >_<

I'm just a girl who is madly, deeply, seriously in love
with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...