Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just,Another.Sunday =)

Today i was supposed to go out with a friend~
But instead my mummy asked
me to follow my brother to sg wang
to eat an do some stuffs.
But i had plans with a friend >_<
But he had to work until 3pm+

Although i was planning that he could meet
up with me at 3pm+ in sg wang he said it
was better for me to go back with my brother
as he wasn't sure what time he would be done.

It was quite crowded today :/
There was a playboy event and a korean actor was there
. Cant believe his fans actually sat there and wait =_=
And in Timesquare there was And1 basketball tournament :)
But i left around 2pm+.

*Kor takoyaki yummy mou~xD*
*Dont eat and drive na~*

*Bored in the car :(*

*Kor look infront! Not at the camera >_<*

But before going back home my brother stopped
by McDonalds drive thru :p
And bought some ice-cream :3

After reaching home my friend smsed me.
Asking if i was home.
I said yea.
Although it was 4pm+ he came over to my house
and picked me up and go shopping again hahas.
So i changed into something simple :)
Was a little lazy to get out of my house >_<
Cause it was raining.

*In car again >_<*

We reached timesquare.
I went shopping :3
Bought a very very adorable leopard print
jacket :3
I'm in love with anything that have leopard prints :D

Then we ate at Food&Tea there.
I ordered spaghetti and jasmine tea ~
I wanted to eat toast but no more T_T
Didn't want to eat much but if i dont eat
i get gastric T_T.

After dinner i went home at 7.30pm :)
Kinda tired for now.
Nights guys :)

Past is past so let it go.
Look forward to the future.
I should't feel regretted anymore.
There is nothing i can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...