Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Alcohol.BBQ.Night.

Tonight is good night :)
I have never been this happy since..
i don't know how long l0ls.

My family had BBQ thingy to celebrate
my grandma's and 2 of my cousin's bday :)
*Happy bday guys :D*

Too lazy to write in details so i'll just upload pictures
instead :)

*Fire :D Captured by my brother :)*

*Its a Carlsberg night :)*

*Family BBQ-ing*

*So pity the crab >_<*

*My brother :D*

*My uncles :D The 1st one look like chicken wing seller xD*

*What am i doing? >_<*

After the BBQ. I came online :D
And saw vinod online. Hahas we on webcam~
CHEERS VINOD!
I finallly drank with you. Thru the screen xD

*Vinod with his Tiger beer xD*

*My brother brought CHIVAS in hahas*

*My Hello Kitty shirt!! xD*

*Took this with my camera xD hahas*

So yea vinod and i got high and started
talking all kind of crap xD
Laughed the whole time.
My cheeks hurts xD
And my back hurts alot cause i couldnt lean on anything >_<
Stupid chair.

Vinod come back on my birthday !!
You have to bring me to Quattro!
I wanna go to the winter side hahas.
God we were soooooo freaking high xD

Kent.
Thx for telling me about it =)
Although i already know about it >_<
But anyways thx :D
Once again you are a greatttttt awesomey friend :D

Bii~
I'm fortunate to have you.
Dont apologize anymore.
I'll wait for you. I promise.
And i won't break promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...