Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, October 23, 2009

Only For Mabel! Dont bother reading.

Firstly this entry is not written by
Mabel.
I am one of Mabel's friend.
Dont ask why i wrote here.
Its a long story between us.
So dont have to bother reading this post nor
comment on it.

MABEL LOU PO!
I AM SORRY!
I DIDNT MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY!
PLS FORGIVE ME >_<

Lou po arh~
I just dont want to see you get hurt
so i only say those stuffs.
You already cry almost 2 weeks.
Moody, and hardly talk.
I understand your feeling.
And that day when i call you i just think want
to talk to you about my problems but you
cried with me.
Only a REAL GREAT friend would do that.
Lou po you are really one of a kind.
You understand ppl so well and help with anything
you can.
24hrs there for the ones you love.
I'm sure everyone agrees with me on this.
And if your bf dosent appreciate you its his lost.

Not that i want you to break up with him
or what but i really dont want to see you hurt.
Over and over again you fall in love.
Over and over guys use you to show off.
Then dump you once they got bored of you.
You even used 2years to forget one guy who played you 99.
If this bf of yours dump you.
I believe you will use more than 2yrs to forget him lor.
You are serious about him. But is he?
Lou po i ask you.
When he is online does he talk to you?
Does he share everything with you?
And does he even say 'love you' or 'miss you'
anymore?
I really feel you love him more than he loves you.
All our friends agree too.
If he isnt willing to show his love for you,
I have alot of guys asking me about you.

Loupo~Not only i am worried about you.
Alot of ppl are worried about you too
and you know it.
No one is more important to us than you.
You always find ways to cheer ppl up.
You always smile and damn cheerful everyday.
what happened to it?
Your smile is a smile to die for,
it really have that warm feeling in it.
I know you 'fan' alot of things right now.
I saw how you fell down on your feet and got back up.
All by yourself without anyones help.

Lou po so please.
Forgive me T_T
I'm just worried about you because you are
really tooooo soft-hearted.
I dont want to see you suicide again.
Muacks lou po.
Wo ai si ni.

And babe take care of your gastric.
I remember i was talking to you on the phone
last night you suddenly cried in pain because of it.

CALL ME OR SMS ME T_T
after you read this.
I dont want to see you cry anymore.
Alot of ppl dosent.
Smile babe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...