Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Its been too long..

Yesterday i thought it was just going
to be another day at home.
Online and chatting.
Well thats what i thought.

Until after i finished my bath,
slipped and fell on the floor,
my mum opened the door and said
"Get changed and your make up done
somebody wants to meet you"
"Who?" I asked.
"A man who you used to call 'dad'"

I was stunned.
My tears just fell and i asked myself
Is this for real?
After 6yrs he left me.
And after 6yrs of thinking to myself
'i will never see him again'

So my mum and i went to KLCC.
He was already waiting for us at a cafe
named 'the apartment'.
We went to look for him.

Standing at the door was him.
Waiting for us.
I couldnt smile nor say the word
'hi' but instead he hugged me.

It felt weird seeing him after 6yrs.
The feeling in me.
Is it hatred?
I completely ignored him.

After few hrs of being there.
Before we left my mum went to the bathroom.
Leaving me alone with him.
We had a few talk.
I cried.
Its been awhile since i last cried so hard.

He held me with his arms around
my shoulder as we left.
How long has it been since i've felt these
feeling?
6years.Its been too long.

My mum sent him to midvalley
as he had another appointment with another friend.

*Can you see those tears? They refused to stop falling*

Before he got off the car he said
'Dont worry, Dont cry anymore'
with a smile.

I'll be having dinner with him later :)

After 6years of wishing i could see him again.
It came true :)
I couldnt ask for anything more.

*I promised that i will smile :)*

Kentttttt~
seriously you are such a great fwennn =3
Sorry for making you worried >_<
And thx for always being there for me :)
i heart you too =]

Everyday i stare at my phone and
stay up till late at night
waiting for your message,
waiting for your call.
But as expected there is none from you
. I should just off my phone an
d throw it away.
And i should just leave you and disappear from your life.
Do you have any idea how much i miss you every sec?
Do you? and will you?
Love me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...