Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blah :)

Tired!
Slept at 5am last night and woke up
at 9am.

Went out with my mum.
Had breakfast.
Went home.

*Just before i left home :)*

After i got home i had nothing to do.
Internet connection were unstable.
So i camwhored.
New pictures can be seen at my facebook :)
Until a friend of mine called.

I pick up the phone thinking she was gonna
scold me cause i didnt answer her calls
nor text her for few days.
But instead, she was crying really badly.

The man who said he is 'serious' about her,
tells her 'i love you' everyday,
she trusted him.
Cheated on her.

He told her that he is busy working so he
couldnt go out with her today.
So she just went shopping alone.
She bought a necklace for the both of them
hoping he would love it and love her more.
And continued shopping to kill time.
Until she passed by a quiet area.
He was there with another girl.
Sitting closely, taking pictures, laughing away.
Instead of confronting him, she walked away,
threw away the necklaces and called me.

I was speechless when i heard it.
I was fucking stunned.
To think a man like him would hurt her.
I knew how much it fucking hurts as it happened
to me before.
For some reason my tears fell.
I couldnt bear to see her this way.
I managed to bring her mood up.
But ended up scolded as i expected >_<
After almost 2hrs on the phone before we hung up
she said to me
'Lou po, I hope your boyfriend is treating you well.
I hope you wont be in the same situation as me one day.
We all know how much you really love him but
how sure are you that he loves you back and not another girl?
How sure are you that he is really 'serious' about you too?
I'm not saying this to make you start thinking stupid stuffs,
i'm just saying it cause i really dont wan to see you
get hurt anymore.
I've seen you get hurt over and over again. Its enough.
You are too innocent, soft hearted, pretty thats why guys
take advantages of you.
And you keep smiling even when you know you want to cry.
I've seen how happy you were when you accepted him,
you called me and kept telling me how well you guys were doing.
But those few days you kept quiet about your
pain was because of him wasn't it?'
I paused. Silent.
'I believe in him lou po.' I said.
I told her to just drop that topic and we hung up.
Hopefully she is doing well right now.

Anyways..
My brother laptop died on him.
So he keeps using mine now T_T
Get it fix or buy a new one you cheapo!
And stop saying 'fuck you' to me every min
dammit ! >_<

I'm tired.
Worrying about my lou po :(
She got me thinking stuffs again.
*Sei yeh nei bei yan diu la >_<*

I'll end it here for today.
I did something very very stupid just now =_=
But only bii knows. lols.
Nights guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...