Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Corny Drama with Vinod :D

Vinod and i were having our conversation
and suddenly remembered
a very very corny drama conversation
we had xD
Which happened 2days ago after Lian left
the conversation ;D

♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: fuck u vinod,love u lian,vinod u know u love me xD
CIOU!/\:love u lian
Le3!!~:ok ok
CIOU!/\:i noe u love me 2 mabel
Le3!!~:love u guys

Le3!!~ has left the conversation.
CIOU!/\:hahaha
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: damn right i do! :D
CIOU!/\:wait u agreed wit me?
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: yea i did xD
CIOU!/\:who r u?o.O

The drama starts here :p
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: a girl u love and known for 13yrs xD
CIOU!/\:yea i couldnt hide my feelings 4 u
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: yea i know. which is way i wanna tell u 'i love u too'
CIOU!/\:i love u 2 but can we be 2gether?
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: yea i have waited long enough for u to say those words
CIOU!/\: y didnt u tell me sooner
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: i was afraid it might spoil what we have now
i couldnt bear to see u leave me
CIOU!/\: mabel...if u did tell me earlier than we could've spend more time wit each other
n make the moments last longer
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: oh god its too late to regret it now
CIOU!/\:well wat do we do now?do we leave it be?
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: or should we try long distance relationship my love?
u have no idea how much tears i shed for u the night u left
thinking about it now hurts me deeply
CIOU!/\: well if we tried out long distance relationship do u think it will go the distance
dont cry 4 me my love dont shed a tear 4 me
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: those tear couldnt be controlled my love
it just fell without me noticing and if u try long distance realtionship i am afraid u might cheat on me
CIOU!/\:no i wouldnt my heart belongs 2 u n only u
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: u have no idea how much that line made my heart pounded
CIOU!/\: baby if i noe u felt like this i would've hold ur hand so tight n neva let go
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: you have no idea how ur touch lingers around me
CIOU!/\: baby i stil remember ur eyes looked at me n wen then wen other guys use u
it made me so angry but i didnt want 2 do anything
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: because u r too gay to even defend me
CIOU!/\: didnt wan u 2 see the other side of me baby words cant describe the way i feel 4 u
n wat is goin thru my mind
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: you have no idea how much u have been on my mind lately
the way you speak, walk and laugh with me
i miss it badly. i wish time would just go back few months time where i could see you
and when i see you i wish it would just stop so i can stare at ur eyes forever
CIOU!/\:baby please stop the more i think of u the more it hurts me n i will always be waitin 4 u
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: why must you leave me my love why must you go so far
and you are only telling me this when i am with another man
CIOU!/\:i had 2 get it out it was killin me 2 see u suffer
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: you got it out at the wrong time for i am stuck to this man
CIOU!/\:mabel u r sufferin wit this guy
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: if you told me sooner i wouldnt have to be suffering
so you are the cause of my suffering
CIOU!/\:i was a afraid i dont wan our frendship 2 be awkard
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: i know..i was afraid of losing this friendship too
CIOU!/\:baby leave tht guy be wit me i will treat u much better than tht prick
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: my love i really cant so therefore you will always be my tangachi and nothing much for we had missed the chance that was given us
CIOU!/\:isnt there any other solution 2 this something tht we both can be happy?
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: no baby there isnt so please just leave me..i cant bear this pain anymore
CIOU!/\:baby remember this i will always be there waitin 4 u
♪♫ мαвeι aka міικу ♬: AND CUT!! omg what corny movie xD

It pretty lame and corny i know :p
And vinod thought i was for real! hahas.
Dont worry guys :D Whatever we said isnt real at all.
Just some gay ass drama :p
And Vinod is gay too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...