Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Pretty lame entry for today >_<

Goshhhh.
My face were so freaking pale
when i woke up this morning.
It was like i was half-dead.

My mum asked me to accompany her
to do some stuffs this afternoon.
I was too lazy to put on any make up
just mascara :p

and i wore high heels even when
i have a twisted ankle xD

Well here is few pictures of me
with no make-up on
except for mascara and my blue contact lens. :)


*There was tears in my eyes*

*No fake eyelashes , eye shadow or eyeliner*

So almost 90% of my without make-up
face has been shown >_<
Dont vomit guys~

And after she finished doing her stuffs
we went Great Eastern Mall :)
She needed to get her car wash so
we went supermarket and did
a little grocery shopping
for a BBQ birthday celebration
for my grandma and two of my cousin
which is on saturday i think lols.

And i received a sms from a friend saying
'Hey love, Lets go man-hunting'
Lols. Man-hunting? xD
I laughed at the message.
But i am not interested x]
Sorry babe :p
I've FOUND my man :D
And i'm faithful to the one i love :)

Its funny that my brother and i are
having conversation about a girl he likes
these few days xD
His first impression failed!
*Sat bai la you kor :p*
Cant help but laugh about it.
He never fails to make me laugh :)
Although he can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

Its so freaking boring these days.
i've been stuck at home for about
a month already.
I wanna go out T_T
I'm gonna go insane from staring
at four walls every single day.
But i'm currently back to my cheerful self.
Wonder how long will it last.

And i currently in love with few song,
-Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls :D
-I Wanna by All American Rejects
-Sweet Dreams-Beyonce
-Xiao Pi Qi- Genie Zhou Wen Xuan
-Jie Wo Yi Bei Zi-Gary Cao Ge
l0ls actually there is alot more >_<
But yea awesome songs :p
You guys should check it out~

Hungry >_<
Didnt eat dinner at all~

Well.
I cant think of anything to write now.
So thats all for today :p

Bii~
I love you :)
And i mean it when i say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...