Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, October 18, 2009

It Effing Hurts T_T

OMFG !! >_<
I went jogging this afternoon as usual.
I was on my 2nd round going downhill.
Suddenly i felt something weird
on my right shoe.
Like something falling off.
I looked at it.
OMFG the bottom came off!
My precious AND1 basketball shoes bought
from Echopark T_T
And its not cheap! >_<
Omg my favorite shoes of all time
is GONE!

So i walked back home to changed to
another pair of shoes since i havent jogged
enough for the day.
After i changed it, i started jogging again.
It wasnt as comfortable as my
dead basketball shoes.
So.. jogging, jogging and jogging~
Suddenly i pulled my left leg muscle
by accidentally putting too much pressure on it
and i twisted my ankle. T_T
It hurts like fuck, but i continued to jog home :)

So yea, Just another bad day for me.
But i am used to it.
Nothing seems right for me nowadays.
Shitty things happens.
But i have to choice but to deal with it.
Telling myself i have to be strong because
being angry about it dosent settle it.
It only make things worst :)

These few days there have been alot
of friends who have been concern
about me :)
Thx guys, i really appreciate it and
sorry to those who called but i rejected it.
I was not in the mood to talk on the phone.
But i am totally fine now guys.
So you are free to scold me >_<

But because of too many advices and
opinions and different point of view,
Its driving me crazy ! >_<
I know you guys are trying to help but
its polluting my mind at the same time.
So i think i'll just stick to my own instincts :)
Thanks anyways guys :p

And i promised a few ppl that i would
smile and be happy each day :)
I will TRY guys :p

Its kinda a short post for today.
Feeling sleepy, headache and
my ankle hurts >_<

'If love can bring you down, makes you cry
and makes you feel like dying means it important
to you.
But if you dont feel this way, it means your love
for something is meaningless'
*quoted by Kent :p*
So baby, Can you see how much you mean to me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...