Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Smiles =))

Another boring day at home.
Just chatting with friends.

It rained in the afternoon.
But it didnt stopped me from going
jogging :)
Jogging in the rain i love it.
If only it could be like this everyday.
And no worries guys i wont get sick :)

Last night around 4am before i went
to bed. One guy
*i wont mention names*
Talked to me on MSN.
And he was saying
'I regretted letting you go'
and
'Lets start over, Give me another chance'
I was sitting and thinking
'LOL i wonder who was it that broke my heart,
played me and dumped me'
And right now he keeps calling me
'Baby'
i am like wtf >_<

And in the late afternoon
My ex kept asking me
'Cant you just give me another chance?'

Past is past, you gotta let it go.
Especially when you know there isnt
a second chance anymore.
There is no reason for you to blame
anyone but yourself for what you've done.
Ppl do not know how to appreciate stuffs
until they lost it.
Learn from your mistakes, Dont repeat them.

The worst mistake to make
is loving more than 1person at a time.
Or having a bf/gf and fell in love with someone else.
I believe alot ppl often repeats this
mistake am i right? :)

Well correct this mistake ppl!
Learn from it!
I have friends telling he/she falling for someone
else when he/she is with someone else.
Its hurts your other half do you know it?
And i am annoyed by it too.
If you cant be faithful dont bother finding love.
Maybe to some of you guys
'Heartbreak' doesnt mean anything.
But it actually hurts much more than it sounds.
Ppl do crazy things when they are in love.
Who knows what they will do if you hurt them right?

And most important thing is
trust and DONT hide stuffs from
your other half.
Its the easiest way to hurt a
relationship.

Why am i saying all these stuffs? x]
Its because i've been a victim
of it many times.
Am i one now?
I guess so.
But heys! There is ups and downs
to everything right?
So smile through it =)
Its not worth it to cry or be down for
someone who dosent know
how to appreciate or takes time to understand you.

I try and try so effing hard but
its not working is it?
Neither could you see it.
Dont say 'I Love You' to anyone if you dont
mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...