Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, November 30, 2009

Cant sleep T_T

*Ahaha~This pic caused drama xD*

Woots.
This picture allowed me to fooled
alot of people saying that i started smoking xD
GOTCHA peeps! ;D
You guys should know me better , i wont give
up so easily and start doing stuffs that
will harm me body.
Never.Never.And never.

A little advice to you guys out there.
Dont ever go jogging when you didnt have a good sleep,
super tired with a super headache.
Dont. Why?
Because today i had all those condition with me and
i went jogging, for a moment i felt like
i had asthma , damn difficult to breathe and my
head was really painful.
I blanked out for about 20secs.
:( so yea only jog when you have enough energy to do so.

Right now i am effing tired
but couldnt sleep because i watched
'Where got ghost'.
It wasnt that scary but a few parts did shocked me
soo yea. I cant sleep :(
Currently just sitting here, hoping i can forget those
parts by tomorrow >_<

Sooooo addicted to a song.
Girl On Tv-LEO.
Its a very old song.
But i find it relaxing x]
♪♫'Do i ever cross your mind in the warm sunshine~'♫ ;3
Have a listen to it whenever you are free x]
You might find urself swaying with the beats :p

Its the start of december.
Hopefully my better days are ahead.
I promised myself that i would start over.
Wont let myself down :]
Cant wait for jia lin to come over to my house ;]
Its a girl's night ;D

Been searching for jobs the whole day.
No luck :|
Waiting for my brother to finish his exams
so he can help me do a photoshooting session.
So i can build my portfolio.
Easier for me to apply for those freelancing jobs.

So sleepy arh!
The moment i close my eyes,
i open them right away >_<
*yawnnnnnns*
*rubs eyes* x3
Hopefully i will eventually fall asleep sooner or later =_=v

Repeating the same old melody over and over again.
Do i ever cross your mind in the warm sunshine♫~
My favorite line of the lyrics x3

I want you to do what you really want and
not give up on it because of me.
Even if it takes forever.
I will still be here waiting and waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...