Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2/12/09

Fucking sleepy!
Last night didnt slept much :(
But was playing xdo with bii~ ^^
Until 5am+ stupid bii afk and went for a smoke =_=
*smoke some more na bii! Smoke sei you!*
But i fell asleep while waiting for him to come back.

But thinking back to the 1st time when i saw him smoke.
Even though its me
who wants him to quit smoking, I have to admit.
I find him smoking pretty sexy xDD
Hahahaha~
Yes i am going out of my mind.
Somebody pinch me x3

Anyways, today around 10am+ when i just woke up
Lian pmed me on MSN asking me if i wanted
to go out to Sg Wang today.
I called her to confirm with her if she really wanted
to go out or not. So yea it was on.
But i was so freaking sleepy >_<
Lian knew i just woke up by hearing my voice haha.
And when i called my mum to ask her if could go out
or not i was like 'muuuuuuuummmmyyyyyyyy' xD

Got myself ready.
Simple dressing, was too lazy to search for clothes >_<
My hair and everything was in a mess.
But oh well dosent matter x]

Reached Sg Wang at 1pm+.
Lian reached at 2pm.
We didnt do much but just took sticker pictures.

*She was cutting the pictures =]*

Lian cut her hair short!
My first time seeing it lols.
Kinda hard to believe she actually cut it short >_<
For me, i will never cut my hair short.
I rather die than cut it short >_<

Walked over to Timesquare just to get
the jacket i adore
But only to find out that the black one
is out of stock T_T
So i have no choice but to just settle with the white one.
I knew i should have bought it earlier T_T
And i bought a new bracelet x3

Around 4pm my mum came and pick me up.
Yup, was out only for 2hrs =_=
Because my mum have dinner at night and
my brother wants to go out yamcha
with his friends a night so if i didnt go back at the time
no one will pick me up T_T

My mum went to Petaling street to buy something
and buy dinner for my grandpa and grandma.
She got off the car and i was waiting for her inside the car.
A japanese dude was totally staring at me
from outside. xD hahaha.
I have to admit he was pretty good looking :p
But i have no interest in looking back at him~
But before he left, he walked near the car,
looked directly into my eyes and smiled.
I just smiled back =]

Went home~
Immediately ran to my room and threw myself
on my bed. Wheee~
My heaven, my santuary. ❤
Didnt want to get up at all~ But i have to since
i have alot of stuffs to do :(

Needs to get a haircut soon =_=
The layers of my hair is too long :|
And maybe recolour my hair.
But these will only be done when i earn some money =]

Once again those feelings came back.
My instincts tells me something is wrong.
I have a bad feeling about it again.
Honestly is all i am asking for.
Dont fuck with me.
You have no fucking idea what i am capable of doing.

Working my way to get my abs back T_T
It takes months to get it and just a
week to lose it :(
Rawr ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...