Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chocolates gone T_T

Last night fell asleep infront of my laptop =_=
Had a bad dream. Woke up at 6am+
because of that stupid dream >_<
Feeling dizzy right now. I dont know why.

Anyways.
Went to great eastern mall with my mum,
brother, grandpa and grandma.
Went to Daidomon japanese buffet.
Seeing my mum so stressed even while eating,
i lost my appetite.
I really hate to see the ones i love upset.
I get upset too knowing there is nothing i can do
to help but to just take care of her in any way i can.

After my 'brunch' went to Island shop.
Tried on a long dress.
I reallllly loved it but my mum said no
because it was too mature for me.

*My eyes was really bad haha*

This dress cost RM389.
Got kinda shocked cause i thought it was only
RM200+ but i was soooo wrong =_=

Then went to guardian to buy some stuffs.
And bought a chocolate that i wanted to try.
Dark chocolate :p
And after that we went home before going out again.

*Yummy :p*

The chocolate kinda tasted like Godiva chocolate.
But ofcourse Godiva chocolate is better x3
Dark chocolate~~
I prefer dark chocolate rather than any other chocolates.
The taste is richer ;3

Followed my mum out to Bangsar just to buy cake.
Haha xD Passed by HELP hostel.
Finally know where jia lin lives right now xD
My mum went to meet one of her friend.
After that we went to Chocolate Lounge ~
Yup chocolate again xD Fat wei~~ >_<

*My banana frappe. Its banana mixed vanilla
ice blended =3*

*Rawr~My brother ordered
Chocolate Frappe~Really yummy x33*

Reached home only to find that..
2 of my dogs..
ATE MY DARK CHOCOLATES !!! T____T
I forgot i left it on my bed T__T
My mum was rushing me that time so i forgot about it.
Yoooooorrrrrrrr T_T
I only ate one they ate three!
They left the wrapper on the floor for me T__T
And made a mess in my room with all the papers.
Cleaned it up. Scolded them. And ofcourse whacked them. xD

Went jogging after cleaning the mess.
Even before going jogging i ran up and down the stairs
because i kept forgetting something >_<
Wooo~ Today such a rare day xD
My brother actually went jogging! ahahaha!
After one month of saying he will go he finally went!
But he only walked and i jogged =_=
Uphill and downhill i jogged he walked =_=
And the last round going uphill he jogged up!
I was sooo out of breath and he left me behind!
After i reached home he called me slow.
Kor! you CHEATED! cheat cheat cheat! xD

Right now. On my bed.
Tired. Sleepy.
My head keep spinning.
Probably not enough rest and i've been
thinking about alot of stuffs lately. Sighs.

But whenever i am down.
The medicine i need that can cheer me up is this.
Rabbit x3

*Makes me smile in every way*

*Its been really cold lately.
Keep urself warm guys x3*

*Online time~I know i look so pale
without make up >_<*

The rabbit is always right beside me :p
Was too lazy to edit those pictures.
Why is the internet speed so slow all of a sudden >_<
Night guys =]

You are all i'm breathing for.
Without you, there is no point in living anymore.
Xiao Ser, you are the best thing that happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...