Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, November 23, 2009

24/11/09

Goodbye to you :]
See you next year.

LMAO!
Today i have been called a FAKER on FB.
A biatch sent me a message in my inbox saying
'You are a faker. This girl is not name Mabel.
And she is from Japan not Malaysia.'
HAHA! wtf wei~
So to all my friends~ From this min onward
i am not MALAYSIAN.
I am JAPANESE!
And since i am not mabel i should come up with a new name.
Any suggestion guys? ;p
Gah, who gives a fuck what those ppl say.
Whether i am a faker or not you guys should know better.

And to those using my pics either on fb,
other any websites, with fake infos and shit.
Thank you! :D
It proves i am GORGEOUS to you guys ;p
and you guys are just jealous.
But for your information i am only on
Facebook and blogspot.
On other websites they are faker.
But then again whatever.
I dont fucking care =]

Sat outside of my house on the staircase.
With music in my ears.
Looking at the blue and yet grey sky.
It wasnt sunny, and its not raining.
Cloudy weather. And winds.
I love it, my favorite kind of weather :]
Ahhh that feeling, never felt so peaceful.
Can you guys feel that its really cold lately? x]

Its only 24th of november.
And ppl are already making plans for christmas.
Some making romantic plans for their loves.
While other making plans to go wild on xmas eve.
My plans?
Stay home and sleep i guess? =p
Haha i have no idea.
Never thought of it. Just thought of what presents
should i get for the ones that i treasure most =]
And no i dont need present in return.
Just seeing those i love smiling is enough for me.

Chatting with vinod on MSN.
HAHAH!
I scared him!
I told him i am engaged to my boyfriend
and we are gonna get married next year when i
turn 18 and i might be pregant xD
He was like WTF no way!
Vinod i was just fucking with you xDDD

Didnt sleep at all last night.
I am tired and sleepy right now.
But i believe you guys should know why i am not in bed yet >_<

Sighs.
Havent stop sighing at all today.
Anyways..
Once again Thank You to those who cared =]
Thank you for taking your time to cheer me up and
tried to make me smile.
I am really glad to have you guys =]

Nothing is perfect.
But we are just seeing imperfect things perfectly.
Thats why we tend to believe that something is perfect
when we know it isnt. =]


I dont know how i came up with this verse.
But i just did.
Isnt it true? =]
Afterall no one said anything is perfect at all.

Everyone seems down lately.
Everyone is moody.
And looking forward for a better month.
Yea i am looking towards a better month next month.
I tired of these fucked up feeling.
Yes i have swearing alot lately.
Forgive me.
It will be gone when i can smile again.

Tired of waiting. Night loves.

When i look into your eyes, i want you to tell me
that you love me, pull me towards you,
gentle kiss me on my lips, hug me tightly and
tell me that you'll never let me go no matter what happens.
And mean it from the bottom of your heart.
Because that's how much i need and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...