Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Doodling xD

Rawrrrrr.
Its 5am in the morning right now.
And no obviously i am not asleep yet.
Instead i got bored just now.
And started doodling on my diary page xD

*My personal faveee <3>
I love the focus of the camera lens*
*Why cant i feel anything from anyone
other than you?*


*Badly edited >_<*

Whheee~
So there it is, My 'work of art' haha.
Just give me and pencil and a paper and
i can start doodling all kind of craps.
I remembered when i was in school, bored in the lessons.
I would take my pencils and start doodling
on the school desks or wall =3
Or a pen and start writing on my hands/legs x3
This is my 'creativity' side haha x3

And notice how clear those wordings are in
the pictures even when its so small?
I used my brother's Nikon DSLR camera to take it :D
The normal sucky camera can
never take shots like this. NEVER.
At 1st i used the normal camera the wordings is
sooooo freaking blur.
I have no choice but to use my brother's DSLR.
Nikon never fails to amaze me =]

Another random picture :D

*Rawr he bites ;D*
*A major poser and camwhore*

Christmas is coming~
I only have one item on my wishlist.
A tattoo on my back ;D
Only this and nothing more~

Its been freaking hot these 2 days :|
And ppl are getting sick.

JiaLin- Take care of yourself, Get well soon.
If you too tired to hold on, just let it go babe.
Argueing all the time. Is this love worth calling happiness
anymore?

XiaoSer- Baka bii, recovered not long then sick again.
=_= you better take care of urselfffff.
Sleep when you have time. Mwarks.

Your gentle hand, dont belong to me since the
beginning. It was never meant to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...