Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Sighs.

New random picturessss.

*Ponytails haha.*

SIGHS!
This afternoon went to Great Eastern
Mall with my brother and mother.
Went to have lunch at Zen.
But i didnt eat instead i just ordered a drink.
I have no idea, how the fuck
i spilled my fucking drink!
But thank god neither one of us got spilled on.
What the hell happened to me?
Was i thinking too much that what i was doing at
the moment i really didnt know?
My brother asked me 'you not yet wake up is it'
The fact is i didnt sleep, but i just say yea.

November november.
Got everyone so emo and sensitive.
Everyone is looking forward towards a better month
on December.
Everyday i really dont have that particular mood
to do anything. Not even going out.
Things come crashing at me unexpectedly.
Problems, one solved another few comes in again.
They keep stacking up instead of going down.

Friends said i have changed.
I dont smile anymore. And i look so lan c sometimes.
Haha. Its not that i dont want to smile.
And yes i admit i can look very lan c sometimes.
I just cant smile, I promise you guys i will smile
for you guys again after everything vanish.

If only i can just press the 'reset' button in my life.
Start all over again. But its impossible we all know it.
Well, just can learn from our mistakes.

Webcam-ed with Vinod earlier.
I managed make him laugh even when he was
so deadddd.
Once again, i brighten ppl day when i couldnt brighten mine.
He was being all so friendship forever-ish.
Like meeting each other once or twice or whenever possible.
And always keep in touch no matter what happens.
Haha. *you know you need me badly vinod ;]*
But yea, almost 14yrs i knew him =]
I know his weak points too well ;]

Then JiaLin sent me a comment on FB wall.
Saying Babe wo xiang si.
She scared me like hell.
Immediately i called her.
I could hear by her voice she just finished crying.

Babe, When your holidays starts come over to my house,
my arms are wide open for you =]
2nights 3days or forever is up to you.
I'll get my mum to adopt you if you wan xD
You can stay as long as you want.
Remember all the things i told you.
If you want me to talk to him just tell me and i will
deal with him for you.
Hopefully i can get my mum to make a trip to a beach
for the both of us. =]
The best way and place to forget everything and just relax.
Even if we cant make a trip to the beach then we just
settle with Sunway Lagoon beach ba haha xD
Concentrate on your exams and not him.
Even if its hard you still have to do it.
Just few more weeks love, bear with it kays?
Mwarks.

Rawr!
I am going mad with phone calls from my mum.
I tend to rawr alot nowadays =_=
haha.
Infact i am going mad with everything.
T_T *hugs the rabbit soft toy tightly*
I need something or someone that can hug me back too T_T
Bii i need your hug T_T
Sighs. When will all the drama ends?
I am sick of living a drama life, just want a simply life.

And to those who asked me why i dont take branded
bags and wearing branded clothes like
my mum and brother. Here is my answer.
  • I dont want ppl to see me as a rich and spoiled girl.
  • I just wan to be treated like every normal person and not high class-ish
  • Looking rich on the outside attracts more thief targeting you ;3
And i rather earn my own branded bag rather
than having ppl buying it for me.
The feeling of working hard just to get something you want.
That feeling is really worth it =]
And i am not the kind of girl that needs ppl to buy things for me.
I am the kind that earns anything i wan myself without
being a burden to anyone.
Thats why any guys who becomes my bf saves alot money
on gifts xD

Nights guys =]

I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy, I'll be your hope
I'll be your love, Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply, do.
Dont ever leave me.
You know i need you badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...