Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Humiliated Much ? :D

Whheee~
Ikki smsed me this morning saying
there was a anime fest at Timesquare
today~
And randy kor smsed me saying he was at
Timesquare lols~

Went to Sg Wang around 2pm+ with my brother
but couldnt walk over to TS to find
Ikki and randy kor~
Today is Sunday, i forgot Jia Lin would be there too.
Sorry guys >_<

Add on :D
A so called friend of mine called me and sent me
numerous vulgar messages.
Why?
Because the guy she likes dosent like her but instead
he likes me and she said i FLIRT with him! :D
LMFAO!
Hey babe. You kept asking why i kept quite on the phone?
Simple. Because i dont need to talk alot shit with ppl like you
and i want to HUMILIATE you by writing this in my blog
because 90% of ppl should know who you are :D

You said i flirt with him?
Which blind eyes of yours saw it?
And which deaf ears of yours heard it?
You said i'm a cheap 'lala' girl?
HAHAHA!
I wonder WHO goes clubbing, drinks alcohol,
smokes like an ass and dress like one?
Its YOU :D not me.
You said i am a slut?
I wonder WHO tries to show off her boobs in her picture,
and wears extremely short skirts and pants just
to get attention? :D
You asked Why do guys always stare at me when i walk
pass them and not you?
Simple. Because i dont dress like a prostitute looking for
customers in broad daylight and i dont put on
heavy make up to cover my face.
Instead, i dress decently, without heavy powder on my face,
and obviously i am prettier than you to them x3

Why do guys like me you asked?
Because i am being ME and not someone FAKE.
And because i am everything you are NOT. :D
You said i am dating a guy who isnt worth my love?
Well you dont know shit so just STFU :D
You are probably just jealous i can get a bf within few weeks
after my break up and you cant get one in a million years
and yes we are indeed in LOVE :D
Once again jealous of me?
Oh yes i know you are ~
So think again before you use the word 'cheap' and 'lala'
on me. I've changed to someone who you cannot be
even if you tried your hardest.

Because of a guy you wanna scold me?
WHO was it that HELPED you when you need help?
Think about that.
I know you will read this post of mine and think to yourself
'Mabel is such a bitch!'
Yes i am a bitch, that's my 2nd nickname since i was 12 :D
So screwwwww you
you fucking cunt :D

i DARE you to talk to me again.
If you wanna apologize i will only accept it
when you are on your knees bowing down to me and
say sorry :D
Humiliated much?
Have fun staying at home feeling embarrassed and afraid
to see the cruel world again :D
See ya sucker !

I almost forgot!
Here is a universal finger for you
..l..
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...