Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Painful yet crazy memories =]

Thinking back about my past.
I realized how much i have changed.
Its not a wonder those we knew me back then
was surprised to see me again after a long time.
I was 'emo' back then.
Silting my wrist to erase my pain.

*Yup i did this to myself*

Not once, not twice, but everytime when i am down
i do it without the fear of pain.
Although its just a small cut the scar still remains.
And yes every time i look i would laugh back at myself
and think was that really me?

In 2007, i was a girl who is selfish
and known as TOP1 RUDE girl.
I do things hurting those close to me and i didnt give a damn.
Every sentence i spoke have 'vulgar' words in it.
And i was being sort of 'fake' just to fit in with
other ppl around me.
I was famous for flirting with guys, famous in Sungai wang
for a fashion icon, and ofcourse a playgirl.
And my dressing was to the point where everyone would stare
with their eyes open wide.
From gothic to lolita. Lolita to punk.
Punk to the point where i just wear a tube and shorts out.
A total slut i was haha.

Drinking alcohol at friends house till we get drunk.
Partying till late night, skipping school with my brother.

Jia lin, a friend of mine.
Followed me through all these years with me.
And throughout all these years we have changed alot.

*2007 us*

*2007 us without make up*

*I miss my nose piercing T_T*

*2008 us*

*2009 us*

*In the middle of 2009*

*Unseperatable bond*

Within 2007-2008.
I argued with my mum everyday about everything.
Argued to the point she sent me away from home. xD
Until i started attending Kimarie to start my courses.
I promised myself to start a new ME.
A much more mature girl who wouldn't hurt anyone anymore.
Ofcourse i succeeded in changing myself and was proud of
myself after i received the news that i was one of the
only three ppl out of 20+ ppl to pass
the London C&G certificate for hairdressing =]

That was when i decided to be someone faithful to
those close to me, honest, helping out as much as i can.
But without me noticing, i changed so much.
Even without trying, i changed myself.
I am often stereotyped as 'humble' or 'soft-hearted'
And i never got scolded from my mum anymore xD
And instead of me hurting guys anymore, guys hurt me back.

From a TOP1 RUDE girl to a GENTLE girl.
From crazy dressing to simple yet mature dressing.
From hurting ppl to getting hurt back.
Seriously, was those days really me?
Well everyone makes mistakes. And i've learnt mine.
and i wont repeat those mistakes anymore.
I'm PROUD to be who i am now.
Imperfect, clumsy, stupid.
Only an idiot would fall in love with me x3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...