Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, November 20, 2009

20/11/09

Today woke up at 8am just to get ready
to go Sunway Pyramid.
Super tired today.
Went out at 9.30 and have breakfast with
my grandma, grandpa and my brother :)

Reach Sunway at 11am.
Omg >_<>
Lian and the others wouldnt be there until 1pm.
I was walking and smsing bii.
He is sick :| and he was at a clinic.
I felt useless. Unable to be by his side to
take care of him when needed me most.
And i was worried about him the whole time.
Take care of yourself bii :|

Walking around clueless, and i got lost few times haha.
I have few guys coming up to me , trying to talk to me,
and trying to get my number. I just turned around
and walked away from them :D
Thats why i hate being alone >_<
I texted my brother, he told me to join him and
his friends cause he was worried about me.
But i said no because i dont want to disturb him
with his friends.

Finally 1pm Lian reached! and we went to find Nicholas.
OMG havent seen him in 5years >_<
We went to Pasta Zanmai for our 'brunch'

*Reunion xD*

*Creamy mushroom and chicken~
oiishiidesune~*

But lian and i couldnt finish our spaghetti and we
gave it to Nicholas xD our recycle bin haha.
From the moment we sat down we have never stopped
laughing :D Awesome school memories.
Lian laughed the loudest haha!
What surprised us was suddenly Kelly and kelvin!
I havent seen them in 5yrs too! haha.

And later Lara and Auleep came :D
After sitting and talking, it was 3pm already.
Lian's tattoo appointment time ;D
She was totally freaking out and excited hahahah!
We were all laughing about her!

After we reached the tattoo place
OMG the feeling i have >_<
For some reasons i felt so scared and
nervous at the same time.
The needles and everything omggggg~
I can never get tattoo. Never.

I left at 3pm+ almost 4pm.
My brother sent his friends back home.
Omg they were laughing like mad ppl lols.
*Dont be like my brother,
talking on the phone and driving
haha*

Drove to Puchong and pick up my cousin sister.
Went back home.
Stuck in traffic jam for 2hrs omg >_<>
My mum told my brother to go Sg Wang
to help her with something. I had to follow him =_=

Changed into something simple and my contact lenses.

7pm went out. Never went out at night for
so long xD The feeling felt so different.
While having dinner with my brother, i kept asking
him a question he kept changing the subject xD
He would answer me anything except that question xD
Kor aa~ i asked you that question for dunno how
many years already ~ x3

*Grey contacts :D*

I want to work at PC Fair!
I wonder if my mum would allow me or not >_<
Atleast i can get few hundred bucks in 3days.
Hopefully my brother can work with me too! haha.
I know he needs money to fund for his Nikon DSLR ;p
But he have exams on one of those days.
*Mami~ let me work for just 3days pwease~*

Super tired and super worried about my baka bii.
Hope he gets well soon :|

Its not the promise i have made that kept me
together with you. Its my love that i have for you,
that is strong enough for me to make that
promise and keep me by your side.
Which is why i'll tell you 'I Love You' everyday
so you'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...