Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

21.11.09

*Pure boredom*

8pm, made a cup of hot coffee,
stood outside the kitchen balcony.
Looking at night view of KL.
KLCC always shining as bright as ever with lights
shining towards to sky.
KL tower as colourful as ever with its blue lights.
The wind slowly blew across me, and my hair
followed it rhythm back and fourth.
Closed my eyes, breathing in the fresh air
of the night sky, smiling to myself and thought of alot of questions.

If i disobeyed my mother all along till now.
What would i have become?
If i break up with my boyfriend when he liked another girl.
Would he be happier without me?
If i didnt stopped studying.
Would everything be better than it is now?

All those questions, and alot more 'Ifs' questions.
If If If If If.
Although i have regretted a few stuffs.
But i have never looked back and said
'i wished i never did that'.
Never.

Have you guys thought that sometimes
'things happens for the better'?
I have never thought of it that way before.
Until in school a teacher once told me
'sometimes things happens for the better'.
Ever since then no matter what bad situation i have to face,
i believe it will lead to something better.
And i would look forward for that day to come.

Although i didnt believe in it at 1st.
I thought of it as a pure crappy word of wisdom thingy.
Until i left school, a year after that,
I got backstabbed by friends whom i thought were my 'REAL'
friends. Only those who truely understand me stood by my side.
I found out who my real friends were.
Those drama really did happened for the better.
And from then till now i will always believe in this sentence.
*Thanks Mr.Stevenson :D*

Moving on next topic.
Is a girl appearance so important to a guy?
If a girl isnt pretty in your eyes but have great personality
would you love her or treat her as a friend and nothing more?

A friend of mine, dating a guy who always nags
about her weight and probably other stuffs about
her appearance.
Seriously. When you love someone, love them for their
inner and outer beauty.
When you really love someone, outer beauty shouldnt
mean anything to you unless all you wan is FACE!
Whats the use of wanting face so much?
So all your friends will be jealous just cause you have a pretty
girlfriend? But have guys ever thought about
the pressure girls have to go through worrying about their beauty
just for their boyfriend?

Watching our weight, wearing clothes our boyfriends
likes, worrying about pimples and alot more stuffs.
Yes i have been through it before.
And trust me its seriously not fun at all.

Girls just wants guys who would love them and appreciate
them for who they are, whatever they do and
how clumsy they can be sometimes.
And girls just want guys to understand them,
if you guys cant understand them, take some time,
talk to them and slowly problems can be solve one way
or another.

Trust me, having pretty girlfriend is not cool at all.
I have alot guys telling me if i am their gf they will
have alot of pressure because many guys
will try to chase me and i can run away
from them anytime i want :D
Its not vain, but its true x3

So think twice before saying stuffs that
might hurt a girl.
Guys only need few mins to forgive a girl.
But girl will take few days to forgive a guy ;]

Baby, you are all i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...