Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, December 13, 2009

14.12.09

Brother and sister.
Vincent chow and Mabel chow.

Brother training muscles in gym.
Sister training muscles at home.
Brother succeeded in tightening the muscles on the arms.
Sister arms has be toned and slim alot.
Brother have huge leg muscles.
Sister have perfectly tone leg muscles.
Brother stomach abs have tighten.
Sister stomach abs have tighten as well.
Brother wants to get a tattoo when he is finished with his body building.
Sister is getting a tattoo soon.

Ahaha xD brother and sister.
Doing the same thing.
Getting the same stuffs.
We compare our muscles every now and then.
There is no bond that is closer than us.
Which is why we are unbreakable :]
*But kor dosent mean you can kick my butt anytime u want T_T*

Went to Sushi king with my brother and my cousin.
Ampang point there~
Sore throat could barely eat anything.
And since there was alot of customers, i wanted to cough
but i kept holding it back.
But few times i couldnt hold it back i covered my mouth
with my hands and coughed T_T
My stomach was hurting due to girls
'Time of the month' if you know what i mean >_<
And i was so cold T_T

Ampang point sushi king.
I last went there was on 09.09.09
When my ex brought me there for dinner trying
to apologize and make me go back to him.
But he failed.
I couldnt find ways to love him back as i've suffered enough.
I told myself i deserve someone better.
Someone who would understand what i want.
Respect me and treat me like how a gf is suppose to be treated.
And not just use me for his sexual desires.

I want a man who will
Love me for who i am.
Not just for the outside me to show off.
But love me for the inside too.
Even when i am in my worst , drenched in rain or
full of sweats.
He would still shows me off to the world.
Or when my clumsiness reveals itself.
Or when my stupidity that can make ppl laugh.
He would still smile or laugh and says 'i love you just the way you are'

But i've found my man.
Who makes me feels loved every sec.
Who makes me smile with every little words of his.
Who makes me feel warm whenever thoughts of him fills my mind.
And i still get butterflies in my stomach with unsteady
heartbeat when i think of him.
When i misses him badly, i want to hug him tight.
But since we are miles apart for now.
I just have to hug the rabbit for now.

Christmas is coming.
Can anyone share with me some ideas of
what to get for guyssssssss for presents >_<
Me and Jia Lin was talking about getting presents for out bf.
Underwear. That was the easiest present to get xD
Haha. But ofcourse i wont get it >_<
Have to go shopping shopping and search for presents~

Ate medicine quite some time ago.
I am feeling sleepy at 12.47am haha.
The effects of the medicine must have started haha.
But its still too early for bed :(
And with me coughing non stop i doubt i can sleep.

Mummy said going to Pavilion tomorrow.
Atleast a plan to pass time. :]

But anyways.
Nights :D

People say 'time will heal' to a wounded heart.
But its wrong, we just learning to live with the pain as time passes.

When i found you, i found the closest thing to heaven.
Next to you, i found the deepest love i knew.
I found myself, When i found you. :]

I know i am lame and boring.
Deal it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...