Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, December 14, 2009

Let the snow fall down on me.

Woke up feeling abit better.
But it was pretty hard to talk this morning because
of my sore throat :(
Hurts like hell.
Gosh.

Mummy cooked breakfast at home today :]
She could have wake me up to help her but she didnt :(
I felt so bad for sleeping until so late >_<

Around 5pm+ went out to Pavilion.
Mummy wanted to bring my cousins shopping.
And show them the 'snow' that falls outside pavilion.
Traffic jam like hell T_T Reached at 6pm+

*I love this during the night. The lights
are so gorgeous in the evening.*

Walking around shopping.
Mummy looking for a laptop for herself.
She walked into Sony shop.
I almost fainted.
Pink Vaio Laptop !!
OMGGGGG! My dream laptoppppp.
I couldnt stop staring at it T_T
I swear to god, when i earn my own money i am sooooo buying it!

Then went to Apple shop.
MacBook Pro.
As elegant and lovely as ever.
White and classic x]
But out of stock for 2months. Crazy.

Went for dinner.
Walked up and down just to buy things
for my mum =_=
After dinner i took my cousins to the main entrance
and waited for the so-called snow.

I smsed Vinod today.
From UK to Malaysia.
From Malaysia to UK.
Gosh i have a feeling my bill is gonna be expensive >_<

At almost 8pm,
The crowd was crazy.
The announcer was counting down, so was the crowd.
For a moment, its felt like it was xmas eve. :]

*The crowds waiting*

Finally the snow fell.
Everyone was cheering :]
And no it isnt real snow nor ice.
Its soap. haha.
All the couples were embracing each other :]
Every where i turn my head to, there is couples everywhere.
I envy them so much :(

* =]*

*Let the snow fall*

*Its beautiful isnt it?*

*My cousins and my mum
I love them more than anything*

After that my mum took us all for Baskin Robbins
ice-cream.
I ordered the wrong flavor T_T
Rainbow sherbet.
Raspberry+ pineapple+lime.
Sour haha.
My mum forced me to give it to her and ask me
to order another one. haha.

Passed by Mickey shop.
Wooots there was sales.
Bought 2 t-shirts.
I love Mickey t-shirt so much <3

*Mummy chose this for me~*

*I chose this for myself~*

*Haha. the plastic bag.*

Tomorrow Sg wang with mummy.
I would get my tattoo tomorrow but since
babe is coming over and we are going swimming
i cant do it :(
Fresh tattoo have to stay out of dipping in water
for 2-3weeks. Ish.
No choice but to wait for next month.

Taiwan i am coming back to you soon~
Wait for meeeee~
Haha xD

Nighty nights guys ~

Praying that i could see you soon.
So i could hold you tight and embrace you.
Once i hold you, i wont let you go.
I am being greedy for once, because i want you all to myself,
I wont hand you over to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...