Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, December 21, 2009

21/12/09

Yay~
Finally after 1yr+ i met up with Edwin~
A friend of mine i met from Kimarie.
See~Without my ex i can meet anyone i want~

Met him in sg wang around 1.30pm.
Went to U-Village makan~
Haha~ Edwin knew every worker there.
The funniest part was one guy kept coming
to our table pretending to talk to him but his
eyes were staring at me.
And he kept saying 'You are very beautiful' to me. xD
Edwin and I knew he wanted to know me.
But edwin kept shoo-ing him away haha.
But he keeps coming back every 5mins.

And another waiter.
Stood next to Edwin.
And he stared straight into my eyes.
Scary >_<
And he said 'ta zhen de hao piao liang' to Edwin.
I ask edwin faster pay bill we siam >_<

Then we went to Kimarie to visit our teachers :]
I saw dou Ice Ice again :p
But i just hi to him, didnt have enough time to talk >_<
*Soweee iceice~*
So i went 4th floor said hi to Jennifer~
and went back down said hi and talked with Joan for awhile.
I told Joan try not to miss me so much xD
Then i siam back to Sg Wang.
At 1st my mum called and said she wanna leave already.
But after i left Kimarie she said wait for awhile more =_=

After i left around 4pm.
My mum went to Saloon to colour and perm her hair.
So i decided to colour my hair as well.
My mum chose the colour for me without asking me.
When i finished i was like OMGGGGG >_<
Its BLACK at the end of my hair but
DARK BROWN on the roots of my hair. wtf =_=
But it looks black.
I am not used to seeing myself with such dark colour >_<
And they cut my hair 1 1/2 inch T_T
I show them the sob face when the stylist cut it T_T
He say too long not nice. I still show him this face >> T_T
But nvm~ Hair can grow. Just need a long time =____=

They finished my hair in 2hrs. From 4pm+ to 6pm+.
And i waited my mum till 9pm+ =_=
5hours T_T My butt damn pain~~

Then went Bangsar.
Me and my brother along with one of my cousin.
Went mamak eat~
Reached home at 12am.

I wont be getting my tattoo anymore.
I have decided to finish my air stewardess course
before getting the tattoo.
Because no tattoo is allowed in this job field.

Every plans i made, keep getting screwed up.
I am damn sick of it.
And yes i am staying home for xmas so stop asking
and stop inviting me out.
I cant go out T_T i am sorry guys :(
Enjoy without me this year.
Just let me stay home and cry that day.
Because i know i will..

Infact i just feel like crying now.
Dont ask why.
I am tired of tears already.
Just fall if you want.

Dead, Gone and Wasted.
I never meant a thing to you.
Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...